Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Witcher 2: BitTorrent Collector's Edition now only $1230

Wunderpurps

Educated
Awor Szurkrarz said:
More delusions and idiotic assumptions? Here's a clue: there wasn't any denial of visitations or any stuff like that that you have invented in your subhuman mind.

And what's your rationale for denying the equal 20x compensations to people who actually work on commission or on contract or are hired and don't get paid the money they were supposed to pay (actually are providing services, not just use that name as another form of manipulation)? For people who dedicated their time and resources to a specific customer who agreed to pay specific amount of money and then didn't pay?

They don't get denied anything. You think they take someone to court and don't get punitive damages? What planet do you live on? If it makes it to court they are gona sue you for ten thousand or more, at least, plus lawyer bills.

And no one is billing them for anything. They are threatening to sue them for distributing their game. It's not compensation it's punishment for some asshat costing them money by giving their game away for free. It's like you went into business as your own little game company, but using someone else's game. It doesn't matter you are stupid enough to do it for free and to bring a potential lawsuit on yourself for no gain except to play a shitty game.

If they told people they had to pay 50 euro they would laugh in their face, and it costs that much to send the letters.

Now with your dad, whatever, I already said I don't know all the details but then I doubt your one sided story is the story he would tell. Obviously you have no empathy towards him, and he returns the lack of empathy. You have no empathy towards anyone but yourself, and nor does he. You are everything you hate, but since you are just as self centered you completely miss the glaringly obvious.

You demand he cough up some money but he already gave you an amazing gift, life itself. You have done nothing for him and stand on your soapbox saying he is an asshole.

And it hurts man. It hurts. For Awor, I AM your father.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom