Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Witcher 2 Features Drug Use, Severed Heads

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
It's amazing how ESRB let them get away with a Mature rating on this. Wouldn't they usually go apeshit at this sort of stuff.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Maybe there's some Codexian bro making the real work there, A0 is not a instant death sentence like it was 10 years ago thanks to digital distribution but still Obsidian and CD project need every $ they can get even from puritan KWAns who desserve to live under Taliban. Thanks God we can enjoy both in papist Potatoland. :salute:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
For AO they would have to show some cock on-screen, I think. And as much as I'm a fan of Geralt, I don't really want to see his cock.

Some excess brutality would also do. Saw movies level or similar.

I highly doubt there was even a remote threat of AO rating for Twitcher 2.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
do a search for adult only ratings. I think Manhunt 2 is the only PC AO title where your character doesn't use his penis to interact with people he likes.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Reconite said:
It's amazing how ESRB let them get away with a Mature rating on this. Wouldn't they usually go apeshit at this sort of stuff.
No, that's Australia.

Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands
Sounds like the average UK Government Cabinet Meeting....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom