Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

THE WITCHER 2 is upon us!

Whaddafux

Novice
Exmit said:
Triss will be in potatoes may Playboy

68d805b80eb198b4e96edb0e0121a84e,61,1.jpg

yp1du.jpg

made

Arcane
Bros, today I dropped 200€ on a Phenom X4 and HD5850 just to play this game on max. Now I am truly prepared for TW2. Are you?
face.gif

trym88

Scholar
That's pretty weak, they have to make a nice physics engine for the tits only.

bonescraper

Now, guise, i have a fun contest for y'all. Find me some The Witcher 2 footage in it's final version. No, pre-alpha and pre-beta builds don't count.

And while you're searching, ask youselves a question, why - in a PC exclusive game created with PC's in mind* - there is no support for any aspect ratio other than 16:9? Why CDPR already stated there's a patch in the works for some yet unidentified bugs one may find after the release? Why can't we all live in peace and harmony? Why...?

I think it would be wise to patiently wait for the Uber Enhanced Director's Cut Edition...

* PR talk

Captain Shrek

bonescraper said:
Now, guise, i have a fun contest for y'all. Find me some The Witcher 2 footage in it's final version. No, pre-alpha and pre-beta builds don't count.

And while you're searching, ask youselves a question, why - in a PC exclusive game created with PC's in mind* - there is no support for any aspect ratio other than 16:9? Why CDPR already stated there's a patch in the works for some yet unidentified bugs one may find after the release? Why can't we all live in peace and harmony? Why...?

I think it would be wise to patiently wait for the Uber Enhanced Director's Cut Edition...

* PR talk

Which will be a downloadable patch like the current enhanced version.. SO I don't mind. :M

bonescraper

Captain Shrek said:
bonescraper said:

Which will be a downloadable patch like the current enhanced version.. SO I don't mind. :M
You don't mind buying a game, which may be filled with bugs for a fucking year after release? Mkay.

Oh, you're propably Polish, that's self-explanatory.

Data4 said:
Still waiting to see this awesome hairless vulva texture. You'd think it'd be plastered all over the web by now.

Is it definite that it's shaved? Was in one of the FAQ's? Hope there'll be a mod to get it natual hairy again.

We need a poll on this issue...

BelisariuS.F

Augur
bonescraper said:
Why CDPR already stated there's a patch in the works for some yet unidentified bugs one may find after the release?
Yes, it's outrageous. They should go on vacation right after the release and start patching bugs only after coming back. It's outrageous that a developer may start preparing to patch bugs (which will surely appear, because, I'm sure that you realise, no game is without bugs) even before the release.
bonescraper said:
You don't mind buying a game, which may be filled with bugs for a fucking year after release?
And your conviction that it will be FILLED with bugs "for a fucking year after release" is based on what? Surely it's not based on the first Witcher, because that game wasn't filled with bugs (during my playthrough I've had only ONE instance of a bug (messed up textures)). And Enhanced Edition wasn't released to patch bugs, but to polish the game (that was their first game ever, so they didn't make everything properly).

Captain Shrek

bonescraper said:
You don't mind buying a game, which may be filled with bugs for a fucking year after release? Mkay.

Oh, you're propably Polish, that's self-explanatory.

And what tells you that it will be buggy? All I know is IF it is buggy they make it better eventually.

Data4

Arcane
Befuddled Halfling said:
Data4 said:
Still waiting to see this awesome hairless vulva texture. You'd think it'd be plastered all over the web by now.

Is it definite that it's shaved? Was in one of the FAQ's? Hope there'll be a mod to get it natual hairy again.

Destructoid preview said:
After waking up next to the lovely Triss Merigold -- who happens to sport the best areola and shaven vulva textures of any game to date -- the battle-scarred witcher is summoned before the king.

http://www.destructoid.com/the-final-pr ... 8746.phtml

I'm thinking he's just assuming that since there's no gargantuan bush between her legs in that one clip we've all seen that it's shaven. Futher, I'm thinking he's just bullshitting on seeing anything more than we've already seen, but this is game journalism and pointing out bullshit is kinda redundant.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Data4 said:
Befuddled Halfling said:
Data4 said:

Destructoid preview said:
After waking up next to the lovely Triss Merigold -- who happens to sport the best areola and shaven vulva textures of any game to date -- the battle-scarred witcher is summoned before the king.

http://www.destructoid.com/the-final-pr ... 8746.phtml

I'm thinking he's just assuming that since there's no gargantuan bush between her legs in that one clip we've all seen that it's shaven. Futher, I'm thinking he's just bullshitting on seeing anything more than we've already seen, but this is game journalism and pointing out bullshit is kinda redundant.

IRC Shani in TW1 had real and proper bush, most likely to avoid the pedophilia/homo acusations becouse of her otherways boyish/coltish figure. :lol: Anyway the moders will fix it either way, personaly in my RPGs I do like to have choices and consequences in this field. :smug:
BTW do Fox is making the free advertisment for Witcher 2 already? God bless Kwanzania!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Coyote said:
BelisariuS.F said:
"Registered users will also receive automatic notifications of updates via the game launcher. In addition, this will be the only way to update the product – patches will not be available as separate files, making it impossible to update illegal copies of the game in this manner."

Actually, he said "in this manner", so I guess it's technically true. But it's not going stop the pirates from getting patched versions, so it seems like exactly what that guy at CDProjekt was arguing against several months ago, inconveniencing paying customers (even if in a very minor way) in a futile attempt to combat piracy.

Isn't registration required to get HOI3 patch? It's hardly new, and I had Sempre FI patch in few days after release without any registration.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Only betapatches. The full/official patches do not require registration, as Pdox knows that not everyone will bother to do so. But yeah, TW2 patches will be cracked if the game is popular, which it presumably will be.

Coyote

Arcane
Raghar said:
Isn't registration required to get HOI3 patch? It's hardly new, and I had Sempre FI patch in few days after release without any registration.

Nope, it's not new - it was required for TW1's EE for a while, too - and as I stated, it's no big deal. But it still does go against their stated principle for what is ultimately just as futile a method of combating piracy as any other.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I don't remember being necessary to register to obtain The Witcher EE, I am a filthy pirate and yet I got it from their website so something's wrong here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom