Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 2 new trailer

ironyuri

Angthoron said:
Do want. It better be good though, or I will never eat potato again. Maybe.

Buy TWII so that CDProjekt can feed better quality potato to children

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Sort_of_want.jpg

Actually, I'm hyped as fuck, I just think that's a really good pic.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I'm not sure what the excitement for this game is all about. Everything that made the original interesting would not show up in a trailer, just the superficial fluff and flashiness of the game, which frankly i never gave a shit about.

ironyuri

Lyric Suite said:
I'm not sure what the excitement for this game is all about. Everything that made the original interesting would not show up in a trailer, just the superficial fluff and flashiness of the game, which frankly i never gave a shit about.

Uh... sorry LyricSuite?

I saw titties in that trailer. There were many titties in the original.

This is the most appropriate response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWXyabGSsI0

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
zeitgeist said:
I don't understand how the Witcher series isn't multiplatform. What's the point of a PC-only release for such a game? Have they ever officially commented on this?
They hired an external studio to make a console port of TW 1. It didn't work out.

I understand that with TW 1, them being first-time developers, CDP didn't want to go multiplatform right from the start.

DriacKin

Arbiter
What the fuck guys?
Had Bioware/Beth released this exact same trailer, all of you fags would be bawwing about how overly grimdark it was and how awfully contrived all of the 'gritty' and 'mature' crap was.
CDP releases this: OMG!!1! GRAETEST TRAILLER EVAR!!1!!!

Fucking hell. You guys really are every bit as bad as Skyway claims.

Phelot

Arcane
DriacKin said:
What the fuck guys?
Had Bioware/Beth released this exact same trailer, all of you fags would be bawwing about how overly grimdark it was and how awfully contrived all of the 'gritty' and 'mature' crap was.

It's the poles, you see. They are very proud of mother country

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
DriacKin said:
What the fuck guys?

How was it overly grimdark? It definitely wasn't anything SUPERFUCKINGIMPRESSIVEOMGTOTALLYBUYING, but overly grimdark?

ironyuri

DriacKin said:
What the fuck guys?

Hold up, hold up!

Who here just saw some titties? Raise your hand if you saw some titties!

Everybody just calm the fuck down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWXyabGSsI0

:incline:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I don't want to go all-Polish on your ass DriacKin but the trailer was grimdark because it was taking place in a fucking dungeon.

ironyuri

WhiskeyWolf said:
I don't want to go all-Polish on your ass DriacKin but the trailer was grimdark because it was taking place in a fucking dungeon.

There are no dungeons in Poland; only grimdark potato cellars.

ironyuri

hoochimama said:
Bioware's idea of dark and gritty is a man's sphincter.

or the spaces between the folds of David Gaider's ample flesh.

Murk

Arcane
DriacKin said:
What the fuck guys?

Dude, NEVER agree with skyway, that's how it starts....

I can't speak for anyone else, but I am excited because I already know what the first game was like in terms of plot, quest, character, and c&c and am expecting more of the same -- except now the trailer shows me some legit stealth mechanics and that the worst part of the previous game -- the QTE borderline break-dancing combat -- is not in it.

So basically a game I liked got better.

Oh lord, what ever is wrong with me?

Archibald

Arcane
Also, don`t forget the power of Geralt himself, he is much more likeable than some dipshit from Dragon Rape 2.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
DriacKin said:
What the fuck guys?

Dude, you've been here for over 2 years and you still suck at trolling. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom