Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview The Witcher 3 "Precious Cargo" Gameplay Video

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
The only good thing is that, the quest opens up (probably) to more stuff. Temerian guillera unit and strange sickness in the Black Ones camp. That's it. The quest is bland, obvious, you don't even need a torch to see it (get it? because he used a torch to find clues?). I laughed when I saw the slowmotion. At least there was not QTE.

hiver

Yeah i loled too. I was just thinking how are they going to handle it and then whamo click for - cutscene :P
And at least AoD got us used to teleporting around.

If it achieves ratio of 50-50% lulz - good stuff its still going to be good to play.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Dude. My last shit looks better than DA:I quests, but if you want to get better, you don't want to be compared to shit. "At least it's not wholly shit."

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Can't wait for W3 release... so that they can start talking about Cyberpunk RPG at last.

Nikaido

Arcane
In My Safe Space

The game doesn't even give you the choice to not ask for jewgold. The only other dialogue line given has already been picked and would end up looping again and again if you kept selecting it. Twitchers have terrible combat and terrible roleplaying (particularly having to play a premade char with mostly premade shitty tones like Geralt..), the only reason people praise this shit to high heaven is the hidden graphix whoring. Gayralt has to be one of the worst premade character in the history of western RPGs too.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
One more thing. When I see Geralt talking about helping the guy, I thought he's going to have a heart attack. He was "too lively". Especially for a witcher. Also, what's with "i'm a wticher... yo, 'im witcher... you better no lie, i witcher" shit? YES WE KNOW, YOU'RE A FUCKING WITCHER.

Last edited:

whitepony

Educated
Used 2b so butthurt about all this shitting on twitcher. seeing this video I have to ask though- WHY does this shit looks SO FUCKING UGLY? will pirate anyway.

deranged

Cipher
What worries me more than the trailers advertising being able to ride, swim, have sex and generally be awesome, is the fact that there are no combos and combat seems to be swing + dodge, swing + dodge, swing -> mob dead. If 50% of the game is combat and combat is shit the quests should better be of MOTB quality, otherwise we are talking about Red Dead Redemption with swords.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom