Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition retail box missing stuff?

Antihero

Liturgist
Ruprekt said:
Where does this Poles are stupid thing come from? It's not a trope that exists in England. I hear jokes about rural Poles, but that's from other Poles.

Is it like the Italian Americans are stupid thing?
I'm in Canada, but it feels more like an outdated stereotype to me... at least when calling them Pollacks was still popular (which I think was well before my time). Then again, if any other Canucks or Kwanzanians want to say it's still going strong, don't let me stop you.

It seemed still somewhat popular in Germany some years back - but mainly from a "they took our jerbs in construction" perspective. But one thing I noticed is they sometimes seem to think nobody else knows what "kurwa mac" means... I remember an email at work asking some of them to tone down on that years ago... indirectly anyway, for whatever little it's worth.

Stalin

Scholar
shittiestcountry.jpg

MikeJahn

Educated
Stalin said:
Rageing Atheist said:
Stalin said:
Its called "live in a cosy country filled with horny tall blond nymphets dying to screw your brains out" It runs on RL and its freeware

I only know a political strategy game from Sweden, it's called "Death of the West: Somalian Invasion." It also runs on Rl but I heard the price is pretty high.
those ghettos we put them in are luxury compared to the shithole you live in

SYDNEY, Australia— Young women in Australia and Sweden have a new cause: They want men to sit down while urinating. This demand comes partly from hygene concerns – avoiding the spalsh factor-but as reported in The Spectator magazine, “more crucially because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women”.

Frieda Nightanvil of Women Arise Australia is gathering pledges from young men to abstain from urinal use and recommends they pour fast drying cement in to urinals around Sydney during the Olympics.

"We are hoping this will draw the attention of the world’s media to this ongoing fascist symbol of subjugation. This will be the last generation of males who will employ such tactics of oppression as the urinal. But it will be a struggle with the Cave Man mentality that even today is the mindset of too many Australian males”.

Stockholm University is about to ban urinals on campus, and one Swedish elementary school has already removed them. Some Swedish women are pressuring their men to take a stand, so to speak.

Yola, a 25-year old Swedish trainee psychiatrist, says she dumps boyfriends who insist on standing. “What can I do?” said her new boyfriend, Ingvar, who sits.
Bunch of worthless pussy whipped faggots, ever since your empire was smashed 300 years ago you've been just that. :decline:

Stalin

Scholar
MikeJahn said:
Stalin said:
Rageing Atheist said:
Stalin said:
Its called "live in a cosy country filled with horny tall blond nymphets dying to screw your brains out" It runs on RL and its freeware

I only know a political strategy game from Sweden, it's called "Death of the West: Somalian Invasion." It also runs on Rl but I heard the price is pretty high.
those ghettos we put them in are luxury compared to the shithole you live in

SYDNEY, Australia— Young women in Australia and Sweden have a new cause: They want men to sit down while urinating. This demand comes partly from hygene concerns – avoiding the spalsh factor-but as reported in The Spectator magazine, “more crucially because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women”.

Frieda Nightanvil of Women Arise Australia is gathering pledges from young men to abstain from urinal use and recommends they pour fast drying cement in to urinals around Sydney during the Olympics.

"We are hoping this will draw the attention of the world’s media to this ongoing fascist symbol of subjugation. This will be the last generation of males who will employ such tactics of oppression as the urinal. But it will be a struggle with the Cave Man mentality that even today is the mindset of too many Australian males”.

Stockholm University is about to ban urinals on campus, and one Swedish elementary school has already removed them. Some Swedish women are pressuring their men to take a stand, so to speak.

Yola, a 25-year old Swedish trainee psychiatrist, says she dumps boyfriends who insist on standing. “What can I do?” said her new boyfriend, Ingvar, who sits.
Bunch of worthless pussy whipped faggots, ever since your empire was smashed 300 years ago you've been just that. :decline:

About those urinals...

polandinanutshell.jpg

Zeus

Cipher
Well, the replacement got here today.

It's missing the map and short story.

Freaking Buy.com.

:x

relootz

Scholar
I bought the platinum edition, it is only the game and 2 manuals.

:(

Zeus

Cipher
Mikayel said:
I bought a boxed copy from Best Buy of the EE and it had the short-story and map, though to be honest, you're better off not even bothering.

Hey Mikayel. Would you like to sell me your copy of the EE short story and map? I can give you $10 for them.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
The art book is worth it just for the boobies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom