Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher

Hit or shit?

• Hit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mayday

Augur
sheek said:
Morrowind had a decent, interesting, detailed game world, it was one of the worst RPGs (I don't count Diablo clones as RPGs) of the 2000s.

Dude, you're out of your fucking mind. Morrowind had NO story. The world lore was well build up but the main plot was completely devoid of any action, excitement, mystery (I mean: I knew I'm the fucking Nerevarine as soon as I heard the word) NADA!

fastpunk

Arbiter
I saw a preview on Gamespot a long time ago and ever since I've been waiting to see how it turns out. All signs so far point towards a great game. It seems the world is pretty well developed and the action looks great too... but we will not know for sure until it's out. I say HIT!

MasPingon

Arcane
Ander Vinz said:
Dagon said:
Also I am the fan of The Witcher Saga by Andrzej Sapkowski.
Dagon said:
I am the fanboy because I find these books to be great?
Dagon said:
If they will capture only 10% of books quality ,it will be one of the deepest stories in Roleplaying.
Dagon said:
I didn't told that the storywill be great but that the story in books is great.
Dagon said:
People, please if you want to share your opinion, think about it earlier.
And give a proper arguments, unless you are 12 years old or just stupid.
Dagon said:
Also i'm not good enlish speaker, i don't have too much occasions to use it, that's why there weren't too many arguments.
That's the whole story, dude. Who do you say deserve dumbfuck tag?
You

spacemoose

Erudite
after seeing the combat video, I'm reassured that the game will in fact be the twitcher. hopefully the story/choices make up for the diabloesque combat

dragonfk

Erudite
Ander Vinz said:
dragonfk said:
You prove it.

Edit: Forget to state: Hit
It was feeble.

It was as feeble as your earlier discussion was childlish i.e.:
"Prove it"
"No, You prove it"
"I was first to ask, so prove it"

dragonfk

Erudite
Do you expect me to quote every post of yours and your adversary? I do not imply that "childlishness" was your doing but nevertheless the discussion begun to be sensless and tiresome.

dragonfk

Erudite
So I cut in, ending previous sensless discussion and by doing so starting another. Happy :wink: ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom