Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Worst CRPG Ever?

Worst CRPG Ever?

• Total voters

Giskard

Augur
I see I got a brofist from Giskard. I really hope you're not the same demented dimwit cursed with Modder's Syndrome called Giskard who's notorious in the Elder Scrolls modding community?

Sorry to disapoint, but no I am not, demented (well I visit the 'dex so that's kind of a given), and as for dimwit, that has yet to be determined.

DaveO

Erudite
Feel free to add in the 2014-15 results from my topic: RPG Codex - Top 50 WORST RPGs YOU'VE PLAYED vote thread.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Oblivion.

The reason is, after Elder Scrolls 1, 2 and 3, I expected them to offer us a true wonder. I remember buying a new graphic card for it. I remember even liking it at first despite the pacing feeling wrong, and the "procedural" stuff actually feeling just "random" and mostly meaningless. The console-like UI made me install a mod in a game's OC for the first time ever, as I always wanted to do a vanilla first playthrough (and even modded, still it felt like a console game for the most part). Then the level scaling thing, with level 25 bandits, made me just give up and install mods like crazy.

I remember distinctly it was with Oblivion when I first thought, if Bethesda has gone this way, something is very, very wrong in the RPG industry.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
>16 new options added to poll
>only the first new addition gets a decent amount of votes

Poll is :decline:

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I was really tempted to vote DA:I. But let's face it: SCL deserves to wear the shit crown more than anything else on the list just because it's such a shameless scam.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Plenty if options here, but picked Ultima for the simple reason that besides beign a pos game that blasphemed against the very mythology it strived to create and the medium it help to define, it was the death throe of a once might company which Garriot himself paintef like a whore and sent her to Daddy EA to play with...
Oh and ban already that fucktard who mentioned Wizardry 8 ffs

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom