Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News THQ Nordic 10th Anniversary Showcase: Expeditions: Rome & ELEX II

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
EELLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
upload_2021-9-25_21-32-34.png

the same new improved protagonist

Tyrion8338

Novice
Elex 1 gave me quite a lot of fun but I didn`t finish it, it was low-budget and clunky but the game got something in it that kept me playing for quite some time, I`m hopefull that Elex 2 will be better.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Expeditions: Rome looks like it's trying to be a lot of different things at once.

Is it really an rpg?

Haven't played other games in the series.

Tyrion8338

Novice
Expeditions: Rome looks like it's trying to be a lot of different things at once.

Is it really an rpg?

Haven't played other games in the series.
I`ve played a bit of expeditions viking and it was an rpg all right,dialogues, choices, tactical combat, character builds and skills etc.

Zeriel

Arcane
Elex 1 gave me quite a lot of fun but I didn`t finish it, it was low-budget and clunky but the game got something in it that kept me playing for quite some time, I`m hopefull that Elex 2 will be better.

It's that factions/world design vibe where every piece of terrain can hide a secret and is intentional and matters that is the secret sauce of Piranha Bytes games. Too bad their settings and overall story get worse and worse, I'd kill for just a clone of Gothic 1 or 2 again but with new content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom