Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Torment Kickstarter Update #42: New Gameplay Video - "A World Unlike Any Other"

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
throwaway

This kind of shit:

MCG-Numenera-Characters-2.jpg

and this

Numenera_Characters.jpg

Athelas

Arcane
You don't understand, Numenera takes place so far in the future that the items we use in everyday life appear to the denizens of Numenera as mysterious and magical artifacts.

Presumably the people in these screenshots unearthed some well-preserved cosplayer outfits in some ancient ruins.

Last edited:

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
Isometric it is, art does look cool, but how the hell do you deduce the rest? TB-combat is obvious, but it's not obvious it will be really good. Need gameplay video.
There's going to be like 12 encounters in the entire game.

They've also spent a lot of time thinking about the story—I don't know this is the same thing as a well though out story.
Riiiight, you mean like 12 per map. I would not even bother to design a combat system for 12 encounters.
Like they did in the original Torment :troll:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
This kind of shit:

MCG-Numenera-Characters-2.jpg

You don't understand, Numenera takes place so far in the future that the items we use in everyday life appear to the denizens of Numenera as mysterious and magical artifacts.

Presumably the people in these screenshots unearthed some well-preserved cosplayer outfits in some ancient ruins.

So what do you expect the people of Numenera to wear instead?

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Lady Error
The shit they wear in the computer game? Or clothes they wear other illustrations besides this one? I was exaggerating a bit, since the pictures I posted are literally the worst pieces in the entire book.

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
For all we know that's exactly what people will be wearing a billion years from now. Maybe nothing at all, with suparskin that you can just upgrade :D:cool:

Hegel

Arcane
So what do you expect the people of Numenera to wear instead?
Well, for starters the future looks grim. I mean, why there are only diversity kids?
Furthermore, the guy is almost naked despite the ground being covered in snow, seriously?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom