Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trash is EDITING my posts and retardoing my threads

TheCowburner

Educated
:avatard:

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Should've realized this place has no redeeming quality months ago. Even the lack of moderation that means you -could- get really good blowout heated arguments over interesting shit is wasted, cause you're all too busy proving how cool you are by not caring about anything - except, of course, the desperate desire that everyone think you're cool for not caring about anything.

Jason

chasing a bee
Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
nomask7 said:
...for no good reason again. FYI.

One of his outrageous edits:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic ... c&start=78

Also, at least one post has disappeared, but whether that was for a good reason or not is arguable.

In any case, I am forced to stop posting as a protest against this injustice until Trash has been demoted and deprived of his ability to edit, move, and delete posts, i.e. until he is no longer a moderator.

Since the admins here are butthurt losers and tools, this post equals a final good-bye.

Bye.
I'm not entirely upset about this issue.

Please find a way to make me care more.

Schattenjäger

Scholar
Jason said:

PM me your address.

Then send plane tickets.

Let us see if you put your money where your mouth is. I want to see you "rip an tear" through the barrel of my .357 snubnose.

I also want to see if you are a man enough dude to follow through with what you just said and give up your mod powazz.

Do it, faggot.

Schattenjäger

Scholar
DU, freedom of speech is the best thing about the codex.

Nomask and me are some of the best posters, along with Cleve, Wyrmlord and others.

Restricting our posts is a sure way to decline this place. We deserve to post in GD.

Retardo should be reserved for the likes of andhaira and cloaked faggot. The middle-eastern trash that posts inanities in the codex.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Schattenjäger said:
Jason said:

PM me your address.

Then send plane tickets.

Let us see if you put your money where your mouth is. I want to see you "rip an tear" through the barrel of my .357 snubnose.

I also want to see if you are a man enough dude to follow through with what you just said and give up your mod powazz.

Do it, faggot.

You fail at codex history.

Nickless

Educated
gm_battlestation0012.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom