Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tribute to a Fallen Brother

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Maybe that's the problem there

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well, he's just quitting the staff, right? Of course he might also post less, which is kind of a pity.

Then again, other great Codexers just disappeared. It's the tragedy we call life. There is no happy end.

Fez

Erudite
I can understand him needing the time for his family rather than the angry cunts here. I hope he still hangs around and posts here sometimes though as he's good guy and a true patriot. Look after yourself and your kin and best of luck, Shagga.

The SGLF also needs his occasional support or else the enemy (me and everyone else in the world :P) will win.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I hope for him that his kids are getting a good taste in games when they're older. He should force them to play through all of the Wizardries.

:(

Andhaira here. I will miss you Shagadelic one. Someone else retardoing my threads/banning me...it just wont feel the same.

Please do stop by every once in a while at the very least.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
I hope for him that his kids are getting a good taste in games when they're older. He should force them to play through all of the Wizardries.
Wizadry 4 would be child cruelty. More brutal a punishment than a painful ass beating.

Also. :salute:

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Guys, thanks for the nice words; but as baby arm says this isn't some "OMG I'm quitting the Codex and you'll never see me again" emo drama.

I just no longer have the time or inclination to be involved in staff/admin things. Hell, I haven't been particularly involved (or posting as much) lately anyway, so little will change there.

In practical terms this just means that people can no longer PM me to:
a) Change/remove custom titles
b) Ban spammers
c) Negotiate with terrorists (i.e. Jedi Learner)
d) Supply photos of my handsome beardy visage for you to drool over

Okay, maybe I'll do (d) (but not for you Cleve, you really aren't my type)

Cheerio.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Shagnak said:
c) Negotiate with terrorists (i.e. Jedi Learner)

Never negotiate with terrorists.

As long as you still post once in a while, I guess the Codex can survive without too much decline.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
A little codex will always be in your heart, when ever someone enjoys something that is clearly bad you will slap them in the face then shit down their throat.

:salute:

Texas Red

Whiner
I'm taking over the Shit Games Liberation Front. I ask Shaggy to liberate 2 semi-shitty games on 2 occasions and he ignored them both.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom