Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Troika articlette on FileFront

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
It never was supposed to be an FPS."

It's irrelevant how long you have paid atention to BL. i didn't call a FPS. TROIKA has made it clear it was a FPS/RPG. Blame them; not me.

BL is a FPS/RPG. Deal with it.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Exitium said:
If Troika makes a sequel or expansion to Bloodlines I hope it has a lot less combat and a lot more dialogue.

II wouldn't mind the combat if it was 'fun'

melee just didn't work, good ideas, just... eh

balance at the end seemed horrid, would shoot those chinese ninja :P things 4-5 times in the head with a desert eagle before they would go down, and then more would respawn, that's not fun, thats annoying.

LlamaGod

Cipher
Volourn said:
It never was supposed to be an FPS."

It's irrelevant how long you have paid atention to BL. i didn't call a FPS. TROIKA has made it clear it was a FPS/RPG. Blame them; not me.

BL is a FPS/RPG. Deal with it.

Have you even played it yet? It's a pure straight up Action RPG with a bit more RPG then the usual types.

r00fles.

Jinxed

Liturgist
HanoverF said:
I wouldn't mind the combat if it was 'fun'

melee just didn't work, good ideas, just... eh

balance at the end seemed horrid, would shoot those chinese ninja :P things 4-5 times in the head with a desert eagle before they would go down, and then more would respawn, that's not fun, thats annoying.

If you're having problems with the guards don't even try the boss. I got there without much problems but that boss turned out to be the toughest sonovabitch I've seen in a Troika game.

Depends what skill you have. Until I maxed it out I never got one shot kills except with a sniper rifle. Funny thing is that there is more than enough skill points to make a total ass kicking character. The real SHIT PART I came across was you would be screwed if you were total melee. Not that the skill sucks, there's a design flaw with one boss.

LlamaGod

Cipher
I'm stuck on that Jezelbel bitch with my Unarmed Gangrel. She kills me in just a few blows and I do fuckall to her.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Have you even played it yet?"

I don't need to. I trust troika. They call it a FPS/RPG therefore it is a FPS/RPG.

R00fles!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom