Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Troika donations

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by POOPERSCOOPER, Feb 21, 2005.

1. POOPERSCOOPER Prophet

POOPERSCOOPER
    If you havent heard Troika is dying and they need all the help that they can get, In association with DAC I bring you the donation program. If you would like to donate so you have a better chance of seeing Fallout3 then put a couple dollars in the Troika Donate Account courtesy of Duck & Cover.

We have to decided that the community will help Troika by having them live at someone house for a couple weeks then move on to the next persons. If you are registered at this forum then you have a duty to give them a room for a couple weeks so they can finish Fallout 3. In the meantime Exitium is giving his dad a dick rub so he can buy a warehouse in Mayalsia that Troika can work at.

If you consider yourself a fan of Troika Games then you will donate

^ Top  
  2. Sol Invictus Erudite

Sol Invictus
  3. dojoteef Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    It's completely real. I just donated $350. Come on people, donate what you can, even if you haven't been here that long. That means you NeverwinterKnight.

^ Top  
  4. Mr. Teatime Liturgist

Mr. Teatime
    It's BS. Any money that goes to donations@duckandcover.cx goes straight to keeping DAC working. I would however like to point you to the REAL Save Troika donation over here.

^ Top  
  5. Fez Erudite

Fez
    OMG RALLY TO THE CAUSE. Sell off your cars and furniture! Arrange a charity auction, save Troika! Follow dojoteef's great example.

^ Top  
  6. Spazmo Erudite

Spazmo
    I just donated the entire slave labour force from my tobacco plantation. Please, find it in your hearts to give.

^ Top  
  7. POOPERSCOOPER Prophet

POOPERSCOOPER
    if you didnt know, we use the DAC account to collect the money then we forward it to troika. God damn noob

^ Top  
  8. undead dolphin hacker Liturgist

undead dolphin hacker
    Retarded.

^ Top  
  9. Jung Liturgist

Jung
    The seamy underbelly of your seamy underbelly
    Um...isn't Bethesda making Fallout 3? Hell, I'll make F3 if you send me enough money!

^ Top  
  10. NeutralMilkHotel Liturgist

NeutralMilkHotel
    They are. This is just a (shitty) joke most likely making fun of the equally stupid fans that wanted to start a donation fund to get interplay to finish FO3.

^ Top  
  11. Fez Erudite

Fez
    Ignore the haters, people. Donate all you can to save the holy Troika! ALL YOU CAN. Tim Cain himself has promised that he will make whatever game the popular vote amongst donors demands. If you want the game of your dreams, just donate! IT IS A PROMISE SET IN STONE BY TROIKA AND SIGNED WITH TIM CAIN'S BLOOD. 100% genuine. You will even get an attractive complimentary alarm clock, featuring Tim Cain's voice to rise you from your sumbler every morning, for all donations over $100. If you can't find the money to donate now, just steal it from somene who can, or another lesser charity box.

^ Top  
  12. Jung Liturgist

Jung
    The seamy underbelly of your seamy underbelly
    Sweet, maybe I will donate then. I've always wanted Temple of Apshai 4....

^ Top  
  13. merry andrew Erudite

merry andrew
    Oke I just donated $10000. Now I'm gonna quit school, get a job at Blockbuster, and be sure to donate half of every paycheck until Troika releases another game. Thanks for making this possible for me. My dreams are obviously being realized.

^ Top  
  14. DemonKing Arcane

DemonKing
    I've got my wife in the next room doing tricks for Troika...but sadly the profits are not what I thought they would be.

I'm beginning to realise why she let's me do it for free. :(

^ Top  
  15. DarkSign Erudite

DarkSign
    Perhaps that should be "turning" tricks then ;)

^ Top  
  16. Fez Erudite

Fez
    Hey don't knock it, DemonKing's wife can do a mean card trick. People wait all night to see her shuffle. I couldn't afford to see her pull a rabbit out of a hat though, just too expensive for my tastes. :(

^ Top  
  17. Country_Gravy Arcane Patron

Country_Gravy
    Wasteland 2
    For only a bit more you can see her pull a rabbit out of something else.

It's not only more impressive, but also a bit smellier than the hat.

^ Top  
  18. Sol Invictus Erudite

Sol Invictus
    HAHAHAHAHA

^ Top  
  19. POOPERSCOOPER Prophet

POOPERSCOOPER
    "They want to make FO3 for the fans, not the basterd of a game that bethesda is making. If you dont donate then you have no love for fallout and will be asked to leave these forums." - Saint_Proverbius

^ Top  
  20. Surlent Liturgist

Surlent
    OMG SAINT'S DA MAN HERE, GO DONATE PPL 1111 PLZ TROIKA PNWS US 1111 1017ZZZ

^ Top  
  21. Gus Nukem Novice

Gus Nukem
    I 'd buy THAT for a dollar.

^ Top  
  22. z3r'0' Liturgist

z3r'0'
    Die ... please.

^ Top  
  23. Fez Erudite

Fez
    But only after you have left all your worldly possessions to the Troika fund! That's right folks, you too can help Troika by just fucking off and dying. It couldn't be any simpler, and people of all ages and join in the fun. Why not arrange for your whole family to "donate" at the same time? Be inventive, Troika loves you. Toika needs you. Dead.

Don't delay! Kill yourself today!

^ Top  
  24. MarFish Liturgist

MarFish
    No, stupid waste of cash.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.