Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Two White Men on a Mission from Gawd

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I don't like the hints at all. And the fact that this sole dude decided to die when a guy steps into a temple is just baffling.
Talk about timing.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
I don't like the hints at all. And the fact that this sole dude decided to die when a guy steps into a temple is just baffling.
Talk about timing.
It's kinda like with that Templar dude in the Last Crusade.

images

Cool name

Arcane
If they were going to throw supernatural elements in there they could have made a game about superpowered Templar Vampires with a plot along the lines of Deus Ex's 'mix all conspiracy theories and legends (about Templars in this case) and see what comes out' and a 'The grail did it because hubris or some shit' excuse.

They did this game instead.

No. Just... No. This is wrong.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
If they were going to throw supernatural elements in there they could have made a game about superpowered Templar Vampires with a plot along the lines of Deus Ex's 'mix all conspiracy theories and legends (about Templars in this case) and see what comes out' and a 'The grail did it because hubris or some shit' excuse.
You mean the Cursed Crusade? I mean Templars can morph into demons, and stuffies.

RK47

Patron
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FUCKING TWEEST

Cool name

Arcane
It's good to see the grail does protect you from death yet not from laser-guided amnesia. What would videogame writers do otherwise? :eek:

Erebus

Arcane
I wonder if anyone - anyone at all - failed to guess the truth about Celian before the Grand Master reveals it.

Marie is apparently smarter than Celian, but not smart enough to realize voicing your suspicions out loud right next to the guy you're suspecting might not be the best possible idea. And she even failed to interrupt Celian before he mentioned Montségur.

RK47

Patron
39.2 degrees Celsius.
Blood in Urine.
High blood pressure.
Blood test tomorrow.
Due to the above medical conditions this LP has been suspended till further notice.
Now excuse me while I play ME3 co-op on Bronze difficulty to de-stress over 3 days.

Erebus

Arcane
In this game, apparently, trebuchets are not only fast-reloading and amazingly accurate, but also easy to transport.

RK47

Patron
Tech advantage. Templars live for war. And war to live.

Erebus

Arcane
Thanks !

Looks like the end is drawing near. A few more death traps and a few more enemies, and that should be it (as long as by "a few", you mean "dozens of").

I guess that we'll know the end is really close when Roland reappears and Celian has to fight him to the death.

Erebus

Arcane
I guess that we'll know the end is really close when Roland reappears and Celian has to fight him to the death.
Close, but no cigar.

Well, I didn't really mean that the fight will end with Roland's death, just that Celian may die then. My guess is that Roland'll die a bit after the fight, sacrificing himself to protect Celian and/or prevent the Grail from falling into the wrong hands.

Erebus

Arcane
I always hate it when enemies are immune for no good reason to the traps that plague you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom