Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Underrail: Expedition Interview

Discussion in 'Underrail' started by Diggfinger, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Diggfinger Cipher

Diggfinger
    See question 10
    Styg talks more about how his environment influenced the game here on Matt Chat

Styg clearly said he wont talk about future plans.

Check out Stygs Matt Chat interview. He clearly doesn't like squad-based games that much so doubt he will be making one.

^ Top  
  2. epeli Arcane

epeli
    As you wish. Maybe you'll get some interesting tangents on the answer to that question. My line of reasoning was that it wouldn't be the most interesting interview question, since many of those numbers are in Steam/GOG store pages. Public marketing material.

That said, the store pages were written quite some time ago and as you might have noticed from the delays, Styg isn't the best at estimating how big something ends up being. Hopefully they'll get updated before the release. Especially the system requirements need some sorting out.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    IMO you should remove this part. I think those are kind of petty issues and I wouldn't want him to limit his response to those issues alone.

If walking speed/fast-travel is something of particular interest to you, make that a separate question.

• retadred retadred x 1
    • Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Drowed Arcane

Drowed
    I mean, that's an absurdly common criticism of the game. Not only here, but also in STEAM's comments, on the same level as the absence of the global map was in the release. The map "problem" was resolved, so I don't see in what sense this wouldn't be an extremely relevant question, since it affects a large number of players and it's been commented on a lot. I think that's literally the most widely raised question about the game when someone decides to criticize it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. lukaszek the determinator

lukaszek
    i think i recall styg mentioning more fast travel options, which i assume are response to walking speed

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. cherry blossom Arcane

cherry blossom
    Diggfinger you little dickfinger, you asked for questions, and then you nerfed my questions! [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Diggfinger Cipher

Diggfinger
    You questions were too long and contained a lot of overlap and redundant content (as pointed out earlier).

• Racist Racist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. The Wall Prophet

The Wall
    Hi Codex broes and broesephines! Do you need services of Incline Courier who lives on same city map as Styg and who once was granted visa to Stygland but he completely forgot about it because of Age of Decadence playthrough and real life issues? If invite hasn't expired I could go to Castle Styg as soon as tomorrow, but tomorrow is probs not right timing (?) and deliver interview and pictures of Styg's prestigious rakija collection. Papa Styg ofc has to bless everything first

• incline incline x 2
    • Excited! Excited! x 2
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.