Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Unknown Realm: The Siege Perilous - an 8-bit RPG for PC and Commodore 64

hemispheres

Stirring Dragon Games
Patron
Developer
I know Rhuantavan; he's participated in a few of our CRPG developer round tables. A good guy with a great project! And he's definitely chill; if he blocked Bruce he had very good reason to do so.

I should add that there have been attempts made by many of us in the "indie dev" community to give Stirring Dragon a platform to come clean on, explain the delays, and fix their PR issues. They refused all of them.

Adam, of all the lies you’ve made up about us over the years, this one might be the most hilarious yet…‘many of us in the indie dev community’ uh. No. No one has offered us a platform to talk about our game in the last several years. In fact, you specifically stated you would attempt to get us banned from events like Portland Retro Expo and your friends were instrumental in getting us uninvited from presenting at CRX where we were planning to demo our cartridge.
As far as Rhuantavan goes, we did nothing but support him, but given the hostility towards us in all the places he’s most anxious to please, he’s made a calculated decision that it’s more beneficial for him to deny and disown any association with us. We understand that him denouncing us is simply the price of admission to your woke game dev club.

Cohesion

Liturgist
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Scammer comes to defend his nonexistent game. Now I have seen it all.
Wanna another donation dude, money is running out? Still hoping to milk some idiots?
Bruce is a scammer, hack and fraudster. Hope he ends his life in a jail buckbroken by scholars.

Last edited:

AdolfSatan

Arcane
I never paid for the KS, yet I get to enjoy the shit flinging for free. I feel guilty and would actually like to contribute monetarily to the development of the game drama.
hemispheres how much for you to call Todd Howard a nigger on twitter?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I know Rhuantavan; he's participated in a few of our CRPG developer round tables. A good guy with a great project! And he's definitely chill; if he blocked Bruce he had very good reason to do so.

I should add that there have been attempts made by many of us in the "indie dev" community to give Stirring Dragon a platform to come clean on, explain the delays, and fix their PR issues. They refused all of them.

Adam, of all the lies you’ve made up about us over the years, this one might be the most hilarious yet…‘many of us in the indie dev community’ uh. No. No one has offered us a platform to talk about our game in the last several years. In fact, you specifically stated you would attempt to get us banned from events like Portland Retro Expo and your friends were instrumental in getting us uninvited from presenting at CRX where we were planning to demo our cartridge.
As far as Rhuantavan goes, we did nothing but support him, but given the hostility towards us in all the places he’s most anxious to please, he’s made a calculated decision that it’s more beneficial for him to deny and disown any association with us. We understand that him denouncing us is simply the price of admission to your woke game dev club.
Laura, this "we two against the world" martyr complex you have with your husband is killing you guys. The more that people attack you, the more justified you feel in continuing to obfuscate about your game, thus provoking more attacks.

This is a video game we're talking about here, it's not really a big deal. You two are treating it like it's this high stakes conflict where you can never yield an inch. Please get some help.

hemispheres

Stirring Dragon Games
Patron
Developer

Laura, this "we two against the world" martyr complex you have with your husband is killing you guys. The more that people attack you, the more justified you feel in continuing to obfuscate about your game, thus provoking more attacks.

This is a video game we're talking about here, it's not really a big deal. You two are treating it like it's this high stakes conflict where you can never yield an inch. Please get some help.
tell me what we’re obfuscating?

shilence

Educated
Wait, what? I thought you were banned from all forums and prohibited from discussing the game. Don't tell me that was a lie; that would shatter all the trust I had in you!

shilence

Educated

tell me what we’re obfuscating?
where to start, that's the real question

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
7CywMMu.jpeg

never seen a post with as much

6488414073_1cb53293df_c.jpg

energy as this one

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom