Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Upcoming Game] Ramas' Call: Twisted Timing

OOUS

One Of Us Studios
Developer

Hi there! We are a new indie dev company and we wanted to introduce our upcoming game "Ramas' Call: Twisted Timing" to this community

It's a Point-and-Click adventure game in a secluded land full of magic and chivalry. You get to use your modern approaches to sort medieval obstacles and complete quests. The way back to the present is full of roleplaying and challenges!

There is a free demo already available on Steam, you can check it out here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2443500/Ramas_Call_Twisted_timing/ The game will be ready in the first quarter of 2024

As a growing team, our first steps are more enjoyable with some friends around! We would love to see new people in our social networks. Feel free to join and share with friends! https://linktr.ee/oneofusstudios

We are hoping to succeed in this attempt and add lots of new games of the sort to the community! Our best regards and keep that mind sharp!

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:hmmm:

You could have at least put an "Inspired by Back to the Future" there. He's even wearing a palette swapped version of Marty McFly's vest.

OOUS

One Of Us Studios
Developer
All good things take inspiration in the things we like :D While playing, you will get a lot of geek references from "Back to the future", "Supernatural", "Dr Who", LOTR, "Star Trek" and more ;)

OOUS

One Of Us Studios
Developer
Sory to hear that :| The demo is free, perhaps if you give it a try you'll get attached to the rest of the content ;) Can't make any promises, though

lore☺

Barely Literate
Hello... I finished the demo... I took my time...
I like the idea that it has some nods to "Back to the Future", and other series that I like

OOUS

One Of Us Studios
Developer

Steam Next Fest has already begun!!!

2805c81e3a6027cabb518f7cad63fce8a3651b61_960x311.png

For the next 7 days, you can download and try out hundreds of upcoming demos.

Look for “Ramas’ Call: Twisted Timing” in the event Steam Next Fest - Ramas´ Call: Twisted Timing and don’t forget to share your gaming experience with us later! tell us what you think through our Linktree - Social Networks

Spread the word with your friends so they don’t miss out!!! Let the adventure begin!!

Check our introduction post: RPGCodex.net

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom