Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Kingsblood
Release Date: Q4 2021
Turn-based, Tactical, Squad-based, Base Upgrading

The below game was in the list but has changed to a (presumably official name) Previous project name was Shadows of Vemb.

Evil From the Stars
Release Date: TBA
Dungeon Crawler, Blobber, Party-based, Turn-based Combat, Lovecraftian

ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights
Side Scrolling, Action, Platforming, Metroidvania, Hand Painted Graphics

Castle of the Underdogs
"JRPG", Party-based, Turn-based Combat, Voxel Graphics, Comedy

Strike Team Gladius
Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA)
Turn-based, Tactical, Squad-based, Class-based, Sci-Fi

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Evil From the Stars
Dungeon Crawler, Blobber, Party-based, Turn-based Combat, Lovecraftian
Some of his twitter posts are tagged "roguelike" and it seems like quite a bit of inspiration comes from Darkest Dungeon, even if perspective is different.
Yeah, I'm going to have to update the tags of this one more than once, I think. The game seems to be in its infancy.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
鬼谷八荒
Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA)
Chinese (No English Translation), Open World, Action, Management, CYOA

武林志2 (Wushu Chronicles 2)
Release date: TBA
Chinese (No English Localization), Action, Third Person, Open World

The Dragon Sword
RELEASED!
Chinese (No English Locaization), Tactical, Party-based, Turn-based, Historical

Märchen Forest
RELEASED!
Chinese, Dungeon Crawler, Anime, Action

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Batora: Lost Haven
Isometric, Hack 'n Slash, Sci-Fi, Non-linear, Italian

Tortured Hearts - Or How I Saved The Universe. Again.

Release Date: March 1 2021
Party-based, First Person, Turn-based, Non-linear, Classless

Faye/Sleepwalker
RELEASED!
JRPG, Action, Third Person, Open World, Controller Required

Disjunction
RELEASED!
Action, Stealth, Cyberpunk, Pixel Graphics

Sword of the Necromancer
RELEASED!
Action, Roguelike, Pixel Graphics, Procedural Generation, Top Down Camera

Yakuza Remastered Collection
RELEASED!
Japanese, Action, Third Person, J-Drama

Curious Expedition 2
RELEASED!
Turn-based, Random Generation, Roguelike, Graphic Novel Art

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
No need, in the future we'll all have auto translators implanted in our brains, for text and speech.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
What's the best CRPG post Pillars 1 for someone more into story and choices than gameplay mechanics?

The Pillars games had nice production value but ultimately felt souless to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom