Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vampire: Bloodlines trailer

triCritical

Erudite
Section8 said:
For no particular reason, here's Tom Baker:

tombaker.jpg

Call me daft, but there must be a reason for Tom Baker.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
To be fair to Troika, I do think LA has more jiggling boobies per capita then any other area, maybe they're just going for ultra realism in the setting :P

triCritical

Erudite
HanoverF said:
To be fair to Troika, I do think LA has more jiggling boobies per capita then any other area, maybe they're just going for ultra realism in the setting :P

Unfortunately the problem with LA and SoCal for that matter is that the majority of big boobs don't jiggle. And this could be hard for people that don't except imitation parts.;)

Sabotai

Liturgist
Well since we're talking about jiggly breasts, I've always been intrigued by the obsession of (mostly) Americans with breasts and nudity in general.

I like a fair share of breasts myself, but Americans just don't seem able to think straight when they see a pair of breasts (even covered by a top). Whenever some male American friends come over they always want me to take them to the beach to see topless women. They express disbelief that in my country about 70% of the women of all ages lie topless on the beach, when they see topless women in TV commercials or on billboards.

On a recent trip to Miami however, I spotted a few women lying topless on the beach. I remember that until a few years ago a bare breast could get you arrested in the US. Is the attitude towards nudity in the US getting more relaxed?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Well, if you'll look at the trailer, they don't even jiggle naturally. If it were natural, I doubt anyone would even notice. However, it looks more like one of those five metal balls on strings dealie where you pick one up, let it slam in to another, an the one on the end bounces up than it does a natural set of breasts.

Mad_Dog

Liturgist
Saint_Proverbius said:
Well, if you'll look at the trailer, they don't even jiggle naturally. If it were natural, I doubt anyone would even notice. However, it looks more like one of those five metal balls on strings dealie where you pick one up, let it slam in to another, an the one on the end bounces up than it does a natural set of breasts.
Their bounce is too 'regular'. Real breasts are a little more random.

triCritical

Erudite
And that is my problem with boobs in games, they all look fake. The only 3D game that I have seen where they looked kind of real was in Evil Islands, and that is because they made that kind of small. I am starting to get the idea that these 3D artist have never seen a real pair and might base there depictions on skinamax after dark.

Section8

Cipher
There is no particular reason for Tom Baker. I was fairly drunk at the time, so that's probably the best excuse I can give.

Valley

Novice
so far all we have is a short trailer to go on what thegame will be like. Personaly i am looking forward to the title cause i loved the first game. For those that dont like what they see so far to sit back and see what the finals game like then deciede/pass judgment .

i hope they can get a storyteller mode in, even if it needs an expansion or patch to fully finish.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom