Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming early 2025

Moink

Cipher
Looks like "news" is at the end. Can't believe I'm right.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
We're gonna have to listen to this shit until they announce the name of the game and show some gameplay? The fuck....

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Are they playing a tabletop instead of talking about the game? Is this real?

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
This is the most cringe and gross stream I've ever tried to sit through. I will let others suffer and check this thread later

Moink

Cipher

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
They're roleplaying 90+ year old vampires who act like 16 year old college whimsy extraverted stupid kids, which they mentally are as players.
I'm literally getting goosebumps from cringe.

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
getting goosebumps from cringe
18768.jpg

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
621, there's a new job for you.
Our readings show a massive convergence of degeneracy in this spot.
I'm sending you the coordinates.
Eliminate the source of this anomaly.
There is bonus payment for every kill made in the back of a running target.
That's all for now, 621.
I'll be in touch.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
They said at the beginning of the stream they were going to do the role playing session first and save the news for last. Yes, incredibly obnoxious.

Herumor

Scholar
They said at the beginning of the stream they were going to do the role playing session first and save the news for last.
Because otherwise no one would stick around to watch them. Which is understandable, I don't give a shit about their LARP.

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Something's wrong, this is too low-key for an important/relevant announcement.
I'm feeling we might've been rused. "VTM news" could really be anything.
But, but... they promised, and I quote, "many surprises and reveals", and a "big announcement"
We just gotta trust the plan, I think the whole stream is meant to be 45 minutes so this should be over in 10 or so.

:negative:
5 minutes to go.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
They said at the beginning of the stream they were going to do the role playing session first and save the news for last.
Because otherwise no one would stick around to watch them. Which is understandable, I don't give a shit about their LARP.
Funny thing is that they have a second larp session scheduled for tomorrow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom