Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Shaja

Educated
Hope those WIP locations are just old files from the past. Cause if that´s their current state.. Oh boy even Dragon Age Veilguard looks more ready than this.

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
Yeah Wesp you could probably pitch for at least a play at the IP for an indie title you ever think about it?

No, because I am a complete layman doing this is my spare time and it is one thing to fix or restore content that is already there only broken or hidden, and another to create something new from scratch.
Only a foretold, true developer would be so humble. So, you see, you are the one, after all!

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Hope those WIP locations are just old files from the past. Cause if that´s their current state.. Oh boy even Dragon Age Veilguard looks more ready than this.

I like the Women In Prison genre and I'm glad that Chinese Room has come to its senses and will give us some joy for a change.

escape-from-womens-prison-1.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/9pf9rkwb9b50

"In-game purchases"

This seems like it means the ability to buy/pre-order the additional Clan DLCs in-game only but are they tone-deaf enough to offer microtransactions a la Assassin's Creed or any of the Ubisoft live-service single-player games?

The whole idea is tonedeaf, no matter the execution. Remember the "merchant" at your party camp in DA:O?

Furthermore, no one will want their DLCs anyway.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Oh, please, PLEASE fill this thing with a bunch of microtransactions. Anything to ensure this turd crashes and burns on arrival.

J1M

Arcane
And all the non white people and strong women occupy most of the power positions in Boston? I don't really believe that. It looks very much like "the message" to me ;)!
Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_Boston
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_City_Council#Districts_and_current_council

The Democratic Party is the party of women and black people. The sun is setting on white guys. The same applies to vampire society in Boston; the new Prince is a woman who overthrew the old corrupt white male Prince.
So they stopped caring about accuracy when they got to the corruption aspect?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom