Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vaporum: Lockdown Released

>Female protagonist.

EDIT: Female scientist, at that. 1/10 for lack of realism.

I sleep. Game automatically skipped.
damn, a woman being able to fight while inside a robot suit? unbelievable. only a man has the strength needed to have his robot suit fire a laser at things

I think the leader of peoples and the friend of children meant that a woman being a scientist is unrealistic.

Curratum

Managed to endure it for less than a full level.

This has nothing to do with Grimrock. Combat is terrible, it's real-time, but all enemies move and react much faster than you can, so you're forced to freeze time and more or less play it turn based, with some annoying mode where time only advanced when you do stuff.

Bad combat design alone was enough to dissuade me. I mean, why even pretend you have realtime combat when you're gonna make it like that?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
What exactly is gained by it being a blobber if the whole environment is so dynamic and moving in real time?

It looks like an fps where your movement is heavily restricted.

Antigoon

Augur
Its not a blobber and the whole game is about the puzzles. Especially towards the end combat is little more than flavour.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom