Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Village plan. Discuss!!!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Large variant of the plan here: here

And a map of the area if someone wants to draw other shit on it: here

VcfvP.png

So, what do you think?

Monocause

Arcane
The residential area along with the warehouses should be placed in the middle of the village, that would improve logistics.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
problem is that ppl started building their houses already....

RayvenQ

Novice
Jeffolo, could you please not extend your place any further south and go east or west instead please as it's close to ending up getting in the way of the farm.

RayvenQ

Novice
Until just now, I didn't know we had any other farmers, simplest cooperation is both of us now only expand east or west.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Where the hell is key to the south gate? And what's the alt with keys? Can't remember login.

Hezzy

Novice
I am planning to create a place to plant high quality trees in the south west portion of the village. I am planning to create a paved area with spaces in the middle of them for trees, i.e a 5x5 paved area which has a 3x3 green area in the centre.

Any thoughts or objections?

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I think that you need a 3x3 area for each tree for it to grow fully

Hezzy

Novice
Muty said:
I think that you need a 3x3 area for each tree for it to grow fully

Yes, I planning to do that and basically surround it with paving. Give it enough room to grow, but pave it in so it all looks neat

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom