Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

volourn's prestigious review of dragon age 2 demo

Did you like this review?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"He's been butthurt about the codex for 8 years now and still not letting go."

Why would I be butthurt over the Codex? I liken the Codex, and even defend it. Why do YOU hate the Codex?

chzr

Erudite
:salute:

you should definitely write reviews more often volly.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
What was better volo, the incredibly deep tactical RPG combat, or the gripping and compelling story?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"They don't appreciate your wisdom volourn."

Whose they? The crybabies who are retarted or the ones who simply disagree with me? The former are crybabies so I laugh at them and the latter I'm kwl with since disagremeent and arguments is what the Codex is about. *shrug*

Volourn

Pretty Princess
the number of times my first Codex post has been linked to is hilarious! What is the action trying to accomplish?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Volourn said:
the number of times my first Codex post has been linked to is hilarious! What is the action trying to accomplish?

Because you used to be a Quality Poster™, then you flipped out and became the Pretty Princess we all know and no longer love.

:decline:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Volly. Hey Volly.

SOZ's opening> DA2's opening. By far. Using your skills to craft some items, killing a group of orcs, taking a breather, then killing another group of orcs is so much preferable to wave after wave after wave or cutscene, orcs, cutscene, orcs, cutscene orcs, cutscene orcs forever. DA2 demo OUTSOZZES SOZ ADMIT IT

Exmit

Scholar
You are all fags cuz if i'd make a thread like this it would be 'ban exmit'

faggots

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Because you used to be a Quality Poster™, then you flipped out and became the Pretty Princess we all know and no longer love."

I'm the same poster I always was.

"SOZ's opening> DA2's opening."

Bullshitz. By far. Bullshitz by far.

Black

Arcane
Thanks Volly, you're like that inner dark side of every one of us, the side that is always there but only a few would admit to having it. You complete the Codex. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom