Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Void Shadows DLC releasing on August 8th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader; Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Void Shadows

https://roguetrader.owlcat.games/news/en/37

Lord Captain!

Urgent report from Warhammer Skulls 2024! The whole of the Koronus Expanse is abuzz — encrypted transmissions report that the release date of the first DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader has been uncovered. The Void Shadows DLC will reveal itself on August 8!

Brace yourself, Lord Captain! New adventures await you in the Koronus Expanse — thrilling, bewildering, ominous. Engage with the sinister representatives of an ancient Death Cult, and with their aid, uncover the menacing secrets concealed in the darkest corners of your voidship.

Welcome a new companion into your retinue — Kibellah, a skilled Death Cult Assassin. As you get to know her, you may begin to take a different view of your faith in the Emperor.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2951990/Warhammer_40000_Rogue_Trader__Void_Shadows/

Get the Season Pass and don’t miss your chance to acquire your personal Lady Navigator figurine as part of the Collector’s Edition at https://roguetrader.owlcat.games/ . Hurry, the offer is limited!

But the news doesn't end there! Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader has now been verified by Steam and is ready to play on Steam Deck!

Thank you for being with us, today and always.

The Emperor protects!​

TheDarkUrge

Educated
Sounds cool. The ship didnt really have enough quests on it and they felt a bit samey at the same time. I hope it's a puzzle where you get to solve it like a murder mystery game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom