Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #61: Game of the Year Edition Coming Free to All Owners

Drowed

Arcane
Even if you do that, people keeps quoting him, and their answers will look like complete nonsense that way.

...On second thought, this is what happens in most debates here anyway.

hiver

Actually, in the 'declarations above' I was just bringing up an idea about what exactly constitutes an expansion,
Really? And how did you do that?

By declaring that if bunch of shit is "expanded" then its an expansion? By declaring that a patch or some upgrades are now suddenly "an expansion"?

not saying that what's been done to W2 here is an expansion.
Then what the fuck are you arguing about all this time you stupid cretin?

So, I'm not claiming two opposite things at all.
:lol:

That doesnt make any sense. I can number any game i want and what... you think that just by forcefully starting to proclaim those games trash they will actually be trash?
You seem to be running on the idiotic logic that personal subjective opinions are facts. That only means you are a complete imbecile.
No, I don't think that me declaring a game as good or shit makes it objectively good or shit. My point was that if you've found a ton of games that you think are way better than W2 in recent years, then we probably have extremely different tastes.

A ton? Why does it have to be a ton?
And how are we to judge the quality of these tonnes of games you require?

What fucking difference do "personal tastes" play at all? You want to imply that the game is not objectively shit but rather its a matter of different tastes?

How do any other games make w2 more or less stupid then it actually is you laughable turd?
If some game i mention is better then doesnt make w2 any different then it is, if i mention a worse game (hard to find) that doenst make w2 any different then it is.

You are making pointless idiotic assertions and trying to create false dichotomy. Because you are a fallacious moron.

I'm not getting anything? So I guess I'm wrong about you hating this game? If you say so.
Yes, because you seem to imply i am just "hating" for who knows what subjective reasons.

Hate isnt really relevant at all for the game, the game has multitude of objectively idiotic things and broken mechanics in it and thats just a fact. Any sane person would dislike or hate to play such stupid cheap crap and schlock. By trying to imply i am just a "hater" you are trying to replace effect for a cause.
And you do that because you are a stupid superficial shit.

What i really hate are shitfaced fallacious imbeciles like you who go to such lengths and stoop so fucking low because someone said that the game you liked and enjoyed is objectively shit. The core of idiotic butthurt.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Thank you, Infinitron!!! Now I don't have to read the equivalent of Tourette syndrome in written form.
In any case, I will buy the game in late summer and decide for myself if it is such a pile of garbage as certain individuals keep claiming it is. I suspected they'll try to improve on the game as much as their abilities and/or budget will allow them to, so I don't regret waiting.

Let's get some professional help: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/hiver.9053/ignore

Seerix

Arbiter
So, does this mean that I can finally play this fucking game? Cuz ever since release I kept finding out that X, Y, Z isn't that good, A and B are still missing, C and D need to be added, ffs, it's like every RPG kickstarter game requires at least a year after release to be actually finished :roll:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
It was "patched proper" long time ago now you're just getting a free expansion what are you talking about????

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So, does this mean that I can finally play this fucking game? Cuz ever since release I kept finding out that X, Y, Z isn't that good, A and B are still missing, C and D need to be added, ffs, it's like every RPG kickstarter game requires at least a year after release to be actually finished :roll:

Tim Cain was right.

I doubt they'll have anyone spending time on this once Bard's Tale gets going. About a year of support is fair.

Darkzone

Arcane
So Wasteland 2 is slowly morphing into a Fallout clone.

Don't be sad. You will learn to ignore him, like i did. When ever i see one of his posts, i see just a wall of text or a blank post.

I doubt they'll have anyone spending time on this once Bard's Tale gets going. About a year of support is fair.

Couldn't agree more, but this also depends on the sales numbers. If it is a hit on the consoles, then they could invest a little bit more of their time, to polish it even further.

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
So Wasteland 2 is slowly morphing into a Fallout clone.

Don't be sad. You will learn to ignore him, like i did. When ever i see one of his posts, i see just a wall of text or a blank post.

Couldn't agree more, but this also depends on the sales numbers. If it is a hit on the consoles, then they could invest a little bit more of their time, to polish it even further.

Yeah...and for free:troll:

Doktor Best

Arcane
Everyone who thinks this is just a common game update is a fucking moron. Yes i would have been pissed if Inxile took money for this update but thats because they coupled the promised rebalance patch with shit i dont really need so they could charge me for it, which would have been a cheap move.
But the fact that they actually put that much effort into predevelopment for free is NOT to be taken for granted. Its new content for fucking free. New content does not always mean new campaigns. New combat mechanics is new content, a new character perk system is fucking new content. There are plenty examples of game rereleases similar to Wasteland 2 GOTY that didnt come free of charge:

X-com Enemy Within, Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire, Dark Souls 2 Scholar Of The First Sin, Metro Redux etc pp.

And oh my god hivers posts are so full of shit they reek even through the internet. Maybe we should rename him to reek, would be a fitting name.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I wish they added some new locations and rework the overview-map because it looks like shit.

Anyway, how long do we have to wait?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom