Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
We need an "unfriendly" button to rate Red Panda's unfriendly posts.
Maybe it can be this troll scaled down: :rpgcodex:
b-but this is our friendly, endearing face
Wait, so this one:
:love:
what is it for? Is it for when we want to have fuck with someone?

The Red Knight

Erudite
Wait, so this one:
:love:
what is it for? Is it for when we want to have fuck with someone?
It's for absorbing your opponent's strength after having torn their heart out. Notice how powerful Sukhāvatī has gotten.
bow0xoq.png

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Elder_Sign.png

Have yourself a scary little Solstice: it's a long dark night
Now's the time when horror's at its greatest height
Have yourself a scary little Solstice: chaos all around
Now's the time when terror's at its most profound

Stars return as in older days, as foretold in crazy lore
Great Old Ones gather near to us, giving fear to us once more
If we're lucky this year we'll survive it and get through somehow
Hang an elder sign upon the highest bough
And have yourself a scary little Solstice

Ghulgothas

Arcane
There needs to be another premonitory button like
time.png
or
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
"Fabulously Optimistic" but with negative connotation that isn't just "Fabulously Pessimistic". Something ominous or indicative of the tempting of fate, like this.

cQCLuwy.png
- A finger curls inward...

mastroego

Arcane
I thought the text was good enough already, tbh.
Though I see your point.
We could also go for "amicable rioting and looting", but it'd be less useful for rating purposes, I guess.

Semiurge

Cipher
I thought the text was good enough already, tbh.
Though I see your point.
We could also go for "amicable rioting and looting", but it'd be less useful for rating purposes, I guess.

Ah, I thought you were going for a more current events type of reference.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I have an important matter to put before you: the labels Artistic and Creative clealy belong with the other's smiley, and so they should be swapped.

u9h2Vto.png
= Artistic, a kind of objective statement about the subject matter, the brush there as an art implement seems to suggest it.

artistic.png
= Creative, a more subjective statement, less about using art implements and mediums and more about the moustache twirling smugness in the intent behind the post, could also be sarcastic rating, and all that works better with the face than the brush.

Let's repair this great button injustice!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom