Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
We still need a monke button, but another necessity has arisen recently. sorinmask captured an Owlcat employee saying during a livestream that they read the Kingmaker thread on the Codex, and this is her face while saying it:
Did they talk about MCA?
hNfVxVm.png
They are reading us x 1

See? It would make for a good button.

Semiurge

Cipher
As a reminder, these still haven't been implemented.

1H6RQQt.png

VWcubo7.png

1D8T2dN.gif

c045.gif

smokecope.gif

xQnQunA.png

serlokki6ld.gif

gLY3yJF.gif

OlQAPsH.png

159484934391369213.png

cQCLuwy.png

0jeSm4y.png

c010.gif

Last but not least, re-implement the 'Artistic' button without resizing. It fits within the button frames without it.
nykytaide6uc.gif

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Need fedposting button (a humanoid with cyan afterglow) for clown world purposes. Very useful when markec's posting tweets/links in SJW/Horrors/feminism threads.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Can we get a "based" or better yet "fucking based" button and make it a positive rating? The liberals have their racist button, so the based people should be able to counter it with a based button. Plus I'd just like to be able to rate based posts for what they are. Here's the button I made for my discord server a while back

w8zFWd.png

It's Murdoch-chan from Murdoch Murdoch from the episode where she keeps repeating "fucking based" a lot.

That or just change the racist rating to a positive rating as it should be.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Can we get a "based" or better yet "fucking based" button and make it a positive rating? The liberals have their racist button, so the based people should be able to counter it with a based button. Plus I'd just like to be able to rate based posts for what they are. Here's the button I made for my discord server a while back

w8zFWd.png

It's Murdoch-chan from Murdoch Murdoch from the episode where she keeps repeating "fucking based" a lot.

That or just change the racist rating to a positive rating as it should be.

Your button is Facebook memelord tier.

Murdoch-chan

Go back to your safe space, weeb.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Murdoch-chan

Go back to your safe space, weeb.
She's from a western show you fucking retard and that's literally the name of the character. What the fuck do safe spaces have to do with anything? Don't make retarded comments about things you don't know anything about or use phrases you don't understand. It makes you look like a fucktard and exposes you as a normalfag

Last edited:

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
She's from a western show you fucking retard and that's literally the name of the character.

That you propose naming some venerable piece of Codex infrastructure after one "Murdoch-chan" proves that you're a dweeb weeb.

Also your user title has yellow nigger speak in it.

You're probably younger than Fallout. Know your station. You need some 1eyedking to teach you proper art direction.

What the fuck do safe spaces have to do with anything? Don't make retarded comments about things you don't know anything about or use phrases you don't understand.

You answered yourself.

Last edited:

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
GhostCow if you don't agenda basedpostings this says something about you.
Meh my suggestion was mostly to try to bring balance to the ratings. Think about it. The racist button is there for libshits to give people negative ratings. There isn't really a positive rating that's equivalent to balance it out. Also notice there are no right wing buttons that give a negative rating. Not even the cuck rating is negative. It's a little biased.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
there are no right wing buttons that give a negative rating.

Cuck is negative if it's not a link or a screenshot. Only "retadred" is only used for original opinion. Shit is for opinion above retarded that's not honk honk. The latter's for pointing out libshit logic non-links.

Also see "friendly" for basedpostings.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

Cuck is negative if it's not a link or a screenshot. Only "retadred" is only used for original opinion. Shit is for opinion above retarded that's not honk honk. The latter's for pointing out libshit logic non-links.

I get what you're saying but I'm talking about what counts as positive or negative ratings received on your user page. This part:
t2SRIH.png

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member

I get what you're saying but I'm talking about what counts as positive or negative ratings received on your user page. This part:
t2SRIH.png

You're supposed to be understanding ratings as they're used depending on context and not some nominal bullshit. "I don't think white people are evil" rated "racist" says a different story.

To change the subject, my experience improved after giving the reasonable posters benefit of the doubt when they're sometimes being dumb, even when I disagree with it.

"Retarded" is for noobs, established retards, and VERY idiotic takes from respectable people.

I used to rate solely based on post content -- say, whether coof is real. And then my non-idiotic takes got 5-10x retarded. After changing the way I rate -- even before the results of the election, I could post a left-wing opinion without getting constantly rated retarded.

So distance yourself a bit. Karma whoring isn't a thing here, it's better to have 3x agree or brofist on each post than 100x brofist and rest "cuck" (original opinion) or "retarded".

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I used to rate solely based on post content -- say, whether coof is real. And then my non-idiotic takes got 5-10x retarded. After changing the way I rate -- even before the results of the election, I could post a left-wing opinion without getting constantly rated retarded.

what is this

manipulating ratings given in order to gain positive ratings?

someone call the SEC

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
The racist button is there for libshits to give people negative ratings.
I get what you're saying but I'm talking about what counts as positive or negative ratings received on your user page
I cherish my every "racist" rating, dunno what stops you from doing so

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom