Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Demo.Graph

Arbiter
I didn't read the thread, maybe it was proposed already.
Judging by the way most people on Dex use racist tag, I suggest making it a neutral rating rather than a negative one.
Tag this racist
KaYvgxE.png
if you agree.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
New buttons when someone creates a Brian Fargo "Believe His Lies" button that can be added simultaneously with a Todd Howard
VcEXoPZ.gif
"
It Just Works" button.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Once again I feel I have to protest the haphazard choice of the single Trump button to release into gen pop the gaming forums. There's something like five buttons one can use to express one's disgust with a post, and that's figuring conservatively since most of the buttons do after all express a negative sentiment.
Meanwhile, the Yuge! button is left thanklessly in the squalor of GD even though it is quite unique. Sure, the elephant button covers a few of the use cases, but Yuge! has a much wider range than just remarking upon the physical size of something. Many times I've found myself unable to properly react to momentous news, shocking revelations, et cetera, because there is no appropriate button. The fact that there is so much button redundancy yet no way to express Yuge!, is negligence of the highest degree.

Though obviously, buttans delenda est, but one step at a time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom