Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Semiurge

Cipher
It's a mystery:
Decided to go for something completely different than the ghost.
qSAIBI7.gif

and Brofist:
GCAbX8T.png
:hmmm:

Can you make me a 140x140 pixel image of a space station?

I'll save him some time.

W3j9uNE.png
XeNit33.png

Zizka can you make a suspiciously butthole-looking donut? No sprinkles required.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
This is your best work so far which is funny because it completely fails its intended purpose. It conveys something entirely different then the current Hoo, but it conveys it well.

Perhaps if you worked within the limits in a similar fashion, your future attempts may be similarly fruitful, in addition to also conveying the right message.
It is among my best, I agree. I'd say "rage" is still my favorite. As for the meaning of buttons, I think it's safe to say it varies from person to person. What is the meaning of the original owl?

DarkUnderlord:
Given enough time and practice, I can do just about anything.

Why don't you integrate the buttons related to video games at least if you don't want to add in the codex troll as a recurrent theme since it's a forum about RPGs? It would fit the theme more than pepe the frog. It would make more sense than the facebook hand giving the finger (see below). Same thing with agree
jc8sG9u.png
and disagree
CIzyCmk.png

Doggy looks better than the original as well, I could also add a few frames of animation:
DYBMRo6.png
cTZhnAu.png
qQdJtmQ.png

Why not add the following, there would certainly a use for it:
ezEJa2x.gif
or
8CXJG6j.gif

What about the rage? The current one doesn't fit any themes at all:
j8JITme.gif
EWwHyQg.gif

The brofist looks better than the original:
GCAbX8T.png

Up yours:
A.
o5J8Kw5.png

B.
ukzeNch.png

C.
9zewPfr.png

D.
q3JNxVx.png

E.
QRBSV0n.png

F.
tEYVYEi.png

G.
yJ5ZU8a.png

H.
u6IuH2D.png

It's a mystery:
0N4mnVU.png
zWUQCZI.png

Zizka can you make a suspiciously butthole-looking donut?
Yes, I could.

LrFN4Xm.gif

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Couldn’t even bother to crop out the white background uh? Guess the copy/paste drained you out, time for a nap.
This is the best thing you have ever done.
The best thing I’ve ever done varies from person to person which goes to show how subjective what the “best” thing is. I wouldn’t say it’s my best. It’s just that I didn’t limit myself in size for that one is all. Anyhow, it can’t be used as a button. Which one of the current button set do you like the least then (the ones being used right now)?

Semiurge I get what you mean:
gjqxxA1.gif

(Joking).
Seriously though, I could make it. I’ll wait until DU starts implementing some of my stuff however, otherwise I just end up doing stuff which ends up on the cutting room floor. I’ve done over 200, I think I’ve done my share. Your idea for the blood hourglass was great and it came out great but we’re still stuck with the blurry, washed out clock. So was the dog.

Another “up yours”:
ATIsDn7.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Couldn’t even bother to crop out the white background uh? Guess the copy/paste drained you out, time for a nap.
This is the best thing you have ever done.
Anyhow, it can’t be used as a button.
You underestimate my power.

Which one of the current button set do you like the least then (the ones being used right now)?
Probably the retarded dancing donut but I only just added it so, you know. Give it time to grow on people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom