Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Gregz

Arcane
I believe a turtle button will fix this.

Surely you could provide a few samples of what you are looking for?

tumblr_ou5qzjwG3C1rxmn3vo1_400.png

Peachcurl

Cipher
Here's your turtle button in glorious pixel art. Only need to scale it down.

████████████████
█████
███████████
████
███████████
███
██████████
███
████████████
███████████████
███
█████████████
███
█████████████
████████████████

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Fully positive buttons, used to agree, thank or compliment the post or the poster talent, appeal or fresh breath :

View attachment 26910
I count 23 of them.
artistic.png
is the inferior version of the creative button, used to indicate something that attempts to be artistic but fails, with connotations more negative than positive.
quality_shit.png
is literally a combination of a negative rating with a positive rating.
slurp.png
similarly is mixed at best.

"Slam dunk" and "salute" are clearly positive. "Balanced" is by definition neutral.
slamdunk.png
has an association with Feargus Urquhart insisting an Obsidian game will be a "slam dunk" and can therefore be used to indicate shilling, though as with most buttons it contains multiple possible meanings, and it could simply be used to indicate a sports post.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
WTF calling Vault Boy PIP Boy? Are you trolling us? I demand this being rectified immediately!

Attachments

• 1660253981963.png
    1660253981963.png
    340.3 KB · Views: 23
slamdunk.png
has an association with Feargus Urquhart insisting an Obsidian game will be a "slam dunk" and can therefore be used to indicate shilling, though as with most buttons it contains multiple possible meanings, and it could simply be used to indicate a sports post.
I thought slam dunk was supposed to signify someone drove their point across and humiliated some other user or similar.
:updatedmytxt:

GhostCow

Ask me about my Planescape tattoo
Patron
slamdunk.png
I thought slam dunk was supposed to signify someone drove their point across and humiliated some other user or similar.
I use it more like a stronger version of yes or agree

Caim

Arcane
slamdunk.png
The truth is hidden among the smilies.

:slamdunk:

Modron

Arcane
To me slam dunk is when something is designed and expected to be a success, funnier of course when it doesn't turn out so. That said I mostly use it for rating SlamDunk.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
How about Moon button? I don't know what the fuck it is supposed to mean, but it looks cool

kisspng-emoji-black-moon-lunar-phase-full-moon-emoji-moon-luna-lunita-lunitaperver-5b70cf62be4cd4.1577171215341197787795.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
artistic.png
is the inferior version of the creative button, used to indicate something that attempts to be artistic but fails, with connotations more negative than positive.
This cannot be. A brush better than a smug european?

artistic.png
= :smug: + :obviously:

Also whoever made it blurry must burn.

Peachcurl

Cipher

Semiurge

Cipher

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom