Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron

Caim

Arcane
8208-spray-bottle.png

Here buddy, ready to use. (Other sizes on link below)
https://emoji.gg/emoji/8208-spray-bottle
The cat advocating the spray bottle is not to be trusted.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
negro, the button it's a black person, how the fuck it got nothing to do with black people. Bet u don't even know the context of the same. Alternative it's dumpster fire for all your average negro doings.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
negro, the button it's a black person, how the fuck it got nothing to do with black people. Bet u don't even know the context of the same. Alternative it's dumpster fire for all your average negro doings.
Your post was so incomprehensible I still don't know whether or not you were referring to my post or not with your original message. I don't know when you became so retarded but it's in full force now.

Semiurge

Cipher
I must ask Karhu & Kalarion - what does "consume product" have to do with "meds, now"? The main implication of the meds is that a poster needs help. Associating the doritos bag with forced medicalization or induced complacency by *insert your target of paranoia here* is a long shot.

Semiurge

Cipher
I must ask Karhu & Kalarion - what does "consume product" have to do with "meds, now"? The main implication of the meds is that a poster needs help. Associating the doritos bag with forced medicalization by *insert your target of paranoia here* is a long shot.
all medications are products to be consumed

In a way, but where do you get a prescription for doritos? Don't say US.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom