Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

fork

Sometimes, very rarely, DU feels generous and gives some DLC buttons away for a small challenge.
But if you want them for sure, wallet it is.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Sometimes, very rarely, DU feels generous and gives some DLC buttons away for a small challenge.
But if you want them for sure, wallet it is.
If you beg the right way, he sometimes grants you wish and give the after mentioned button. I would not try it though.

fork

My first account got all DLC buttons (except for the few special ones like goldfist etc) simply for asking in a specific way (which DU had commanded beforehand). I think 5 users got the whole assortment in that thread, and I was one of the lucky few. But I threw it all away when I asked for nukage of my account due to that infamous SDG-thread. But at least I took Prime Junta with me though, so it was kind of worth it.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
It's time to implement the most prestigious of buttons.

awoo.png

Pros:
- Cute
- Guaranteed to be wildly popular
- Will infuriate certain octogenarians
Cons:
- None

Radiane

Cipher
It could represent emotions like affection, admiration, sympathy... things that have not been covered by the current buttons as far as I can see
(there is the "friendly" button which kind of represents sympathy, but the rest doesn't seem to be covered yet)

Semiurge

Cipher

Semiurge

Cipher
Why don't you rally for getting some useful buttons added? What the hell would some squirt bottle signify anyway?

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Why don't you rally for getting some useful buttons added?

Because I have money. Money can be exchanged with other people or enterprises to acquire goods and/or services. Edit: I'm not asking for everyone to have access to it. I can be the only beneficiary and I can pay an extra for that.

What the hell would some squirt bottle signify anyway?

Keeps unruly felines at bay.

10795.jpg

26289.jpg

24524.jpg

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
...that's just evil. Also shortranged. No thx.

I could do with just the liquid, something like this:

1f4a6.png

This has enough sexual undertones as to be used by the general public, if the admins prefer it that way. I will await to be contacted by the the higher ups with some preliminary cost evaluation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom