Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Caim

Arcane

Semiurge

Cipher
View attachment 53094
What in the lords name was that pic you just posted.

zEcsLP9.gif

Semiurge

Cipher
Which button do I use when a poster clearly is off his meds and needs to take his anti psychotics? How have we survived this long without a dedicated "take your meds please" button

t010.gif

or

ltQItuQ.png

I advised earlier that the 'chill' should be removed if the pill button was to be implemented. So far, neither has happened unfortunately.

For incurables, there's also

11.png
for "batshit".

Semiurge

Cipher
11.png
for "batshit".
This is so good, why wasn't this added as a button yet?

I see two reasons - one is that there's no-one with the ability to implement who would be inclined to, and second is that it's a button that can be used to punch down on members. But then there are buttons like
rating_retarded.png
and
crazyrobot.gif

I'm for all three as buttons for three stages of lunacy, this way the pill can have the 'chill' text to denote that the recipient needs to chill the fuck down, acting as a sort of "meds-lite". Codex needs these for raising some mental-health awareness!

Semiurge

Cipher
When will be the next Great Buttoning?

It's been like almost two years already, the donut and cattigious were the last additions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom