Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Weaboos conquer space and do SCIENCE! for the Emperor.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Shadenuat don't worry, I was making my first rockets in the hangar as well. When I first clicked on the VAB and noticed the difference in editor functions and symmetry in particular I was like "well duh!"

:balance:

hostergaard

Educated
506x286.resizedimage

Brave explorers. Martyrs of space! Your sacrifice for the sake of !!SCIENCE!! will be remembered.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I discovered this game like two weeks ago. Stuck trying to send guys to mün (achieved) and getting them back later (not achieved).
I managed to get my Jebediah back from Mun to (pretty large sadly) Kerbin orbit. I first landed an unmanned probe there (always give probes 6 legs, not 4!), and then tried to add just more fuel tanks...

And now I am trying to accomplish this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI_IJG9fDjg

Well, following my findings in this thread I managed to send a guy to Minbus and had enough fuel to return. When the green guy was about to touch the ground he fall into a black screen.. Fuck. Reload and black screen, lost all my advance.
:(
I was forced to use the forbidden unistall.exe. Will play again in a future stage. For now I will follow this LP.

Ashery

Prophet
...Now that your Photobucket accounts are working again...:troll:

Hellraiser

Arcane

I made a fourth one! Now what was the login to that one...

Either way 0.23 a.k.a. the disappointing update of 2013 has been released*. Next mission got postponed due to my status as another recent acquisition by the melonhead corporate enslavement of sap/thal hybrids called a new job by manboons. Either way as soon as I managed to update the game I will continue from more or less where I left off (I didn't play much since the great Amaterasu-2 disaster, not enough for an update anyway).

*no new biomes apart from Minmus, :decline:

Ashery

Prophet

I made a fourth one! Now what was the login to that one...

Either way 0.23 a.k.a. the disappointing update of 2013 has been released*. Next mission got postponed due to my status as another recent acquisition by the melonhead corporate enslavement of sap/thal hybrids called a new job by manboons. Either way as soon as I managed to update the game I will continue from more or less where I left off (I didn't play much since the great Amaterasu-2 disaster, not enough for an update anyway).

*no new biomes apart from Minmus, :decline:

Eh, it's not all that disappointing. Optimization for larger crafts is huge. I'm more annoyed at mods I consider critical for playing are broken (Life support, Deadly reentry, Remote Tech).

Hellraiser

Arcane
Mods nearly always break so I am not that surprised by that.

KAC should still work though, I hope. The last thing I need is eye-balling phase angles.

Also patcher stopped for some reason 1t 70% complete despite working fine until then.

:rage:

Ashery

Prophet
Mods nearly always break so I am not that surprised by that.

KAC should still work though, I hope. The last thing I need is eye-balling phase angles.

Also patcher stopped for some reason 1t 70% complete despite working fine until then.

:rage:

KAC definitely appears to be working. Bunch of the mods have already been updated (FAR apparently had some issues I didn't spot with my lone test launch) but I'm going to wait on Remote Tech, Deadly Reentry, and, hopefully, some life support mod before diving into a new career game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom