Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Fluent

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Fluent was a unique character, that's for sure. The Dex looses a piece of its soul with him gone, although of course a piece that wasn't very nice to begin with.

He and Red Panda were both incorrigible retards but at least Fluent was funny.

E: Well, that was fast.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Punished Fluent
good-developed-man-with-eye-patch-and-picture_csp55321478.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fuck,two whole threads about fluent ejection lol. It will be fun if the drugged out retard decide to end it and begins blaming X people on the codex,that will be quite the drama that will mess around with X people :).

hexer

How many alts are there on Codex anyway? Can they be tagged somehow?
Sometimes I get a feeling I'm talking to one or two people with multiple personalities disorder :lol:

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
How many alts are there on Codex anyway? Can they be tagged somehow?
Sometimes I get a feeling I'm talking to one or two people with multiple personalities disorder :lol:

I'm sure there are people who've been on the Dex long enough to recognize the banned by their writing styles and opinions/thoughts/behavior. It's pretty hard to spend a lot of time here, write enough garbage to get banned and make a new account with an entirely new identity and writing style.

Last edited:

Viata

Arcane
make a new account with an entirely new identity and writing style.
That is because the longer you are in this place, with a new account, the easier it is for you to have the same opinion you had on your old account. To make it worse, no one believes in a new users that pays for access on GD and posts on forum drama on his first year.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
If this is not another one of DarkUnderlord's practical jokes, that's just plain wrong.

According to that linked thread, he basically hoped a female poster would not be a bitch to him. That's it? That's his crime?

I see no reason to do this to a guy who actually contributes positive gaming posts and whose only "wrong" seems to be that he's not a raging sociopath.

I believe us Codex raging sociopath are not so raging nor sociopath while those walking with a sheep mask on are the real dangerous sociopath.

hexer

I believe us Codex raging sociopath are not so raging nor sociopath while those walking with a sheep mask on are the real dangerous sociopath.

That reminds me of Hotline Miami.
Speaking of sociopaths, how come they never go and make trouble in a bear's den at the nearest zoo?
Mental illness my ass

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Did you guys see that new game announced at the game awards? You play as a helicopter person with an anatomically correct penis that you can use to whack people vigorously as you fly overhead.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
If you show equal kindness to all people, those who consider themselves closest to you will feel slighted, because they have no way of confirming your affection.

No amount of struggle will allow the sun to warm one person above all others -- the sun's fate is to warm us all the same. This is the tragedy of Fluent.
Despite the sun's nature, Icarus aspired to claim some special place in the sunray's path so that s/he might be warmed greater than the rest, and thus s/he was burned. This is the tragedy of Fairfax.

A cruel fate keeps them apart, for though their hearts yearn for the other's companionship, their natures are repugnant.
With Fluent's untimely death, our sun has set. But just as we must hope Osiris will return to light our paths, so must we hope that Fluent emerges once more to teach us the dangers of decline and drug abuse.

Citizen

If you show equal kindness to all people, those who consider themselves closest to you will feel slighted, because they have no way of confirming your affection.

No amount of struggle will allow the sun to warm one person above all others -- the sun's fate is to warm us all the same. This is the tragedy of Fluent.
Despite the sun's nature, Icarus aspired to claim some special place in the sunray's path so that s/he might be warmed greater than the rest, and thus s/he was burned. This is the tragedy of Fairfax.

A cruel fate keeps them apart, for though their hearts yearn for the other's companionship, their natures are repugnant.
With Fluent's untimely death, our sun has set. But just as we must hope Osiris will return to light our paths, so must we hope that Fluent emerges once more to teach us the dangers of decline and drug abuse.

Beautiful words, crispy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom