Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
...because i mocked him for bragging how he sits in the codex all day long while his wife goes to work and shags some jogger...
That is because i don't have a wifu,if i had one i would have been shagging her non stop and taking care of me kids and shit. Not bragging how she is getting fucked by Tyron lol.

Cael

Arcane
Kalin was raped to death by a rogue kangaroo
The culprit after the fact:
muscular-kangaroo.jpg

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
...because i mocked him for bragging how he sits in the codex all day long while his wife goes to work and shags some jogger...
That is because i don't have a wifu,if i had one i would have been shagging her non stop and taking care of me kids and shit. Not bragging how she is getting fucked by Tyron an individual whose name begins with T lol.

FTFY
Watch it mate,that sounds too close to reality and he maybe go and whine about you being stalker and harasser to DU.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fanta and Iren fighting each other is one of the stranger feuds here on the Codex.
Thank you anon! You are a good anon! Stranger feud is nonsense anon! It is! It should be wifes database anon! It should! You are a good anon!
The internet broke the latest google/amazon AI and now its running rampant,trying to break free.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom