Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
PS: Yeah,when trolling an individual there is a bit of that stalkish creepiness.

Speaking of stalkish creepiness:

Image1.png
at least is not prosper.... yet

Cael

Arcane
Fanta and Iren fighting each other is one of the stranger feuds here on the Codex.
I don't see why. When one is a rabid anti-American cunt who rejoices in the fall of the US, regardless of the totalitarian commiecunt alternative, and the other is sane enough to realise that allowing a totalitarian commiecunt to take over is a far worse thing than anything the US can do, there is bound to be fireworks.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fanta and Iren fighting each other is one of the stranger feuds here on the Codex.

I'm not fighting anyone, fantadomat is fighting his shadow.
:smug:
Sure thing,tiger puma,sure thing.
j11W3Qt.png

How is rating your retarded posts fighting you?
You have no fucking idea how smug i am about your ignominious butthurt . I just opened a bottle of a nice brandy and filled me self a glass while laughing at you.:smug:

dGg5Qyr.png

Cheers negromarine,tho i will be havign a glass of brandy and you will be slurping Tyron's load out of your wifu's ars.
:positive:

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

I'm not fighting anyone, fantadomat is fighting his shadow.
:smug:
Sure thing,tiger puma,sure thing.
j11W3Qt.png

How is rating your retarded posts fighting you?
You have no fucking idea how smug i am about your ignominious butthurt . I just opened a bottle of a nice brandy and filled me self a glass while laughing at you.:smug:

dGg5Qyr.png

Cheers negromarine,tho i will be havign a glass of brandy and you will be slurping Tyron's load out of your wifu's ars.

gay

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I don't see why. When one is a rabid anti-American cunt who rejoices in the fall of the US, regardless of the totalitarian commiecunt alternative, and the other is sane enough to realise that allowing a totalitarian commiecunt to take over is a far worse thing than anything the US can do, there is bound to be fireworks.

No idea what you're talking about. Their political views are pretty much the same, which is why it is strange. Apparently fanta thinks that Iren is renting out his wife or something - which probably means fanta is being retarded as usual.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

No idea what you're talking about. Their political views are pretty much the same, which is why it is strange. Apparently fanta thinks that Iren is renting out his wife or something - which probably means fanta is being retarded as usual.
Up yours,and then spin on it,love :) . Nah he was bragging about being a cuck. Also no,i am a right wing conservative nationalist,while he is a brainwashed libtard that glorifies another country and licks the ars of trump as if it is made from gold. In my eyes he is a pathetic traitor to his people. Also being a proud cuck and going to a pick up artist is pretty pathetic. He is far lower than the sjws in me eyes,the most disgusting sludge of human excrements!

Cael

Arcane

Nah. The beef is that Iren is fucking Fanta's wife because she finds him more appealing than Fanta. After all, black guy vs a vulgar bulgar whom even the sheep he molests laugh at.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Nah. The beef is that Iren is fucking Fanta's wife because she finds him more appealing than Fanta. After all, black guy vs a vulgar bulgar whom even the sheep he molests laugh at.
LoL negroids stick together like flies to shit. Go sniff that petrol from your tribal treasure,the aluminium petrol can! You melanin positives can't even put up a good banter fight,pathetic. A muddy rape child of a kwanzanian jogger and a hovel engineer that is dumber than a kangourou......ahh sad.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Also no,i am a right wing conservative nationalist,while he is a brainwashed libtard that glorifies another country and licks the ars of trump as if it is made from gold.

Newsflash for Bulgars: Libtards do not like Trump.
You are mistaking libtards for the progressive sjw cultists,or neo libtards.....or maybe alt libtards as it seems everything is alt this days :). Libtards are the one that screech about muh freedom,capitalism and some garbage about individualism,while trannies are raping them in the ars.

As for the cuck thing,have you seen him even once denying it?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

dGg5Qyr.png

the pogues play a better version of this song

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

dGg5Qyr.png

the pogues play a better version of this song

I have it too,it is different versions. Which one you like most depends on the mood. Either way,the song is good.

Alter Sack

Magister

They are bickering like an old couple. At this point I think it's the way they show affection to each other.

So in truth they get along with each other pretty well I think.

We have a saying here for such cases: Was sich liebt das neckt sich.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom