Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
I just realized that Scruffy's sole job as a moderator is to draw attention to himself whenever something controversial happens and people start criticizing the administration. He is DU's very own lightning rod.

Is this true Scruffy?

Here's what's actually happened:

* Local Retard Representative: "YOU WILL LOSE OUR RESPECT!!!11!!".

* Me: "Oh yeah, because the respect of retarded morons is a huge deal in one's life".

* Local Retards chiming in: "How dare you say that the opinion of undereducated, double digits IQ conspiratards who think they know better than actual experts is not a huge deal?"

Here's what retards think happened:

* "MUH TRIBE MUH POLITICS I'M OPPRESSED AND A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!1!!!"

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Infinitron doxxed sser , pointing out a real life photo of sser and causing him to face woke backlash and lose/resign from a job.
Source on this?
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/sser-targeted-by-sjw-thought-police.118117/

Thread itself

From what I have read, Infi revealed sser real identity to Obshitian while congratulating sser on his job with them and allowed the following to happen (pages 6-7)

The identity of a person who snitched sser remained a mystery

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Infinitron doxxed sser , pointing out a real life photo of sser and causing him to face woke backlash and lose/resign from a job.
Source on this?

Thread itself

From what I have read, Infi revealed sser real identity to Obshitian while congratulating sser on his job with them and allowed the following to happen (pages 6-7)

aliens.png
aliens.png
aliens.png
accidentally
aliens.png
aliens.png
aliens.png
of course.

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
I think some ppl are taking this site too seriously.

Being banned is part of the natural order of being a troll/shit poster.

I dont get the big deal. You can pretty much say anything here and the price we only have to pay is some arbitrary bannings. All you have to do to avoid being banned is not be an annoying faggot and even then sometimes you just get transitioned into a mod.

Oh baby, lets put that to the test!

[Chorus]
Say my name, say my name
When no one is around you
Say baby I love you If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name (TOVI)
You actin' kinda shady (why you acting so shady)
Ain't callin' me TOVI (I don't need that baby)
Why the sudden change?
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you
Say TOVI I love you If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin' me baby
Better say my name

Say my name, say my name
Say TOVI I love you If you ain't runnin' game (Say my name, say my name)
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change?
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin' me TOVI (Say my name, say my name)
Why the sudden change
Say my name, say my name
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin' me TOVI
Why the sudden change?
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:M+M:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Source on this?

Thread itself

aliens.png
aliens.png
aliens.png
accidentally
aliens.png
aliens.png
aliens.png
of course.
I edited the post, though

It seems that Infi congratulated sser on his new job, thus, making a connection between his KKKodex account and IRL name.

A very unwise move

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
More transparency is definitely needed. No rule needs to be set in stone, just the simple explanation. Like:

JimmyBob was banned by admin X for a week for being a compulsive stalking faggot!

Tadeusz was blocked from the shoutbox by admin Y for spamming animu catshit!

Old William was given dumbfuck tag by admin Z for too much offtopic white nationalism!

And so on
It wouldn't make a difference. Most users who end up banned are being deliberately provocative over things we've clearly outlined before. They're basic power-plays and if you want to know how to moderate those: read up.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
They're basic power-plays and if you want to know how to moderate those: read up.

Are you always use articles on parenting little kids as a guide how to handle Codexers???

I began to make use of my total ineptitude on the trampoline by pretending I was an alligator snapping my jaws trying to chomp them. Now I was the one roaring! Sometimes I would grab one child, and the other two would step in and “rescue” him from my jaws. They were really enjoying this game, laughing and squealing, and I was having fun too.

yeah, of course you do.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
They're basic power-plays and if you want to know how to moderate those: read up.

Are you always use articles on parenting little kids as a guide how to handle Codexers???
I've been doing it that way for years. As has been pointed out, we basically have very few rules. If you manage to fuck that up, you're basically retarded. Or missing some fundamental building blocks in life. Ergo, children. "It's just a game bro." basically describes the attitude of every "problematic" user. Children's games.

They're testing the authority / power structure to see what they can get away with. About every 6 to 12 months we have a new one. Ban them, dial up the drama until it reaches absurd proportions, somebody finds a hill to die on, rinse and repeat.

Can't handle the bacon

The real reason why Infinitron censored and banned Kalin is because of Kalin's lore posts about the true Lost tribe of Israel / present day "Jews" as satanic impostors and the nature of the biblical sin of Onan.
What a bunch of baloney. Next thing you know, you'll be claiming that the "star of David" is really the star of Remphan/Chiun, an ancient pagan symbol of Saturn (the god, as well as the sixth planet from the Sun, which, incidentally, just happens to have a perfect hexagon inscribed over its North Pole, although this was only discovered in the eighties) and represents the elements of time, death, entropy, imprisonment, and is the final gate before apotheosis in occult esotericism.

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
The real reason why Infinitron censored and banned Kalin is because of Kalin's lore posts about the true Lost tribe of Israel / present day "Jews" as satanic impostors and the nature of the biblical sin of Onan.
What a bunch of baloney. Next thing you know, you'll be claiming that the "star of David" is really the star of Remphan/Chiun, an ancient pagan symbol of Saturn (the god, as well as the sixth planet from the Sun, which, incidentally, just happens to have a perfect hexagon inscribed over its North Pole, although this was only discovered in the eighties) and represents the elements of time, death, entropy, imprisonment, and is the final gate before apotheosis in occult esotericism.
Wait, it doesn't? Shit, I need to revise my rituals now.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Shhh, this is not for the plebs to know. You can't just tell people all about the first sun in public like this. Is there some kind of Codexian Fraternitas Saturni around here?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom