Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's the most frightening monster you've ever seen in SOZ?

What's the most frightening monster you ever seen in SOZ ?

• The Loading Screen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Saving Screen

• I haven't played SOZ yet.

• SOZ is sozzy.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
lacking indispensable kingcomrade option

Worm King

Scholar
Quick saving in MotB took a few seconds. "Quick" saving in SoZ took me 30 seconds. There were very few areas in SoZ that didn't lag; even little dungeons were full of stuttering.

Despite all this SoZ was actually very fun, innovative and had *gasp* gameplay compared to Bioware games.

ricolikesrice

Arcane

"Copypastus Genericus Maximus" also known as "the Soulless" - you ll never actually "see" this bossmonster, but you can certainly feel it behind 90% of the content in SoZ.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Indeed. I relearn that horrifying truth everytime I look in the mirror.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Boredom

The common monster that is so hard to fight that it makes a game impossible to complete. Cannot be killed, it can only be ignored if you rolled a poor intelligence.

Casts:
Sleep
90% chance of success

Storm Of Zehir areas that this monster inhabits:
Everywhere.
Has a problem with that however because areas are so small that they cannot provide enough space for him let alone for all those random encounters full of very random combat.

Starwars

Arcane
I read the best complaint about SoZ on the Bioware forums today. The fact that you can only get 1 male cohort, vs 3 female ones while in Sammarach

1 dollah to the person who can guess who made this very valid complaint.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Starwars said:
I read the best complaint about SoZ on the Bioware forums today. The fact that you can only get 1 male cohort, vs 3 female ones while in Sammarach

Merilinda?

Now gimme the dollar.

Angthoron

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
Starwars said:

Merilinda?

Now gimme the dollar.

Why, it could be Tessera, too!

ricolikesrice

Arcane

hmmm thinking about it .... a thread featuring merilinda vs. tessera would be hilarious.

theverybigslayer

Liturgist
It could be Dafydd Thomas, he is the only gay in the village Llandewi Breffi.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom