Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who censored the Infinitron thread?

Who censored the Infinitron thread?

• Total voters

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
@Non-Edgy Gamer you will never be a news poster if you keep making threads like this!
That ship has sailed. Infintiron regularly retardos my posts and I suspect he's locked me out of the tunnels, but I haven't been to NY lately to confirm.

DU even gloated over firing me from staff in the Rusty thread - which made no sense, since I don't remember ever actually being a part of staff, but whatever.

It's Joever.

That ship has sailed. Infintiron regularly retardos my posts and I suspect he's locked me out of the tunnels, but I haven't been to NY lately to confirm.
What if you stayed inside?

4oiYVK.gif

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Wish we had something like a reverse moderator. Un-retardo's The Wall posts, moves threads back from Gaming Drama, removes 'dumbfuck' & 'zionist agent' tags etc.
Look, main problem is that Infinitron is unpaid moderator. Unpaid Jew. Unpaid. Jew. UN-PAID. J-eee-w. That defies all laws of thermodynamics

:nocountryforshitposters:

C'mon. He gets paid. In power
Question is:
what he does with his power? Deeds speak more then words

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Wish we had something like a reverse moderator. Un-retardo's The Wall posts, moves threads back from Gaming Drama, removes 'dumbfuck' & 'zionist agent' tags etc.
But much of The Wall posts belong in Retardoland and a lot of discussions belong in Gaming Drama (and later Retardoland too).
Sure. At least 50% is sperg. Other 50% is Boy calling the Emperor naked in Gaming Industry. I am currently banned from speaking in at least 7-10 major threads in General RPG Discussion sector. Tells me "I have unsufficient privileges". I was never contacted by Infinitron nor any explanation was given. Especially when posts are on topic and usage of my favourite word is minimal. Very nigger behaviour from supposedly sophisticated Jew that works as IT expert maintaince/operator for Iron Dome*

*Infi was
cheers.png
once

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I'm working on LVL-UPing as Human and shitposter. More tactical shitposting and less butthurt barrages. Self-Control, focus, strength, love for RPGs

BUT! Infinitron is ABSOLUTELY working on Redditfying this forum. Do not have any doubts about that

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
But much of The Wall posts belong in Retardoland and a lot of discussions belong in Gaming Drama (and later Retardoland too).
Sure. At least 50% is sperg. Other 50% is Boy calling the Emperor naked in Gaming Industry. I am currently banned from speaking in at least 7-10 major threads in General RPG Discussion sector. Tells me "I have unsufficient privileges". I was never contacted by Infinitron nor any explanation was given. Especially when posts are on topic and usage of my favourite word is minimal. Very nigger behaviour from supposedly sophisticated Jew that works as IT expert maintaince/operator for Iron Dome*

*Infi was
cheers.png
once
This is the standard for kkkodex administration. They will spam tags on you, ban you from threads, delete stuff but will never contact you to notify who did it and why.

Very low T behavior

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
This is the standard for kkkodex administration. They will spam tags on you, ban you from threads, delete stuff but will never contact you to notify who did it and why.

Very low T behavior
Ostracism with thousand retaerded profile labels. Not bad system when dealing with genuine retards and I do have my genuine retard moments. Jebešga. But dangerous tool when used for censorship

Best counter-measure? Offer alternative to Infinitron's Codex. Leave Infinitron in Infinitron World as only poster, rater and moderator. You'll see what I mean...

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Overall I believe that RPG Codex can be much better and livelier place. With more good & based RPGs promoted

As far as Infinitron's moderating of forum is concerned, I'd propose establishing special Court (read: thread) where every his moderator decision can be seen by Codexia public. Voting with ratings. If majority rate decision with "NO!" or "SHIT", decision should be reversed

Also how about we have yearly voting for Head Moderator or at least Tribune Moderator? Esteemed and prestigious poster, liked and respected by community. Who would have access to decision-making room

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I respect DarkUnderlord
That's all I'm tryin to say, mkay. :) Unique forum on whole of Internet surface and underground. With very long life. Wouldn't want for Codex to lose its identity. Good job King Mate for wearing that heavy crown. It also looks good on your head
:greatjob:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
censorship
The use of this word is usually the last resort of the insincere or inadequate intellect.

If you're convinced you're being "censored", I invite you to link each and every one of the threads from which you've been banned. I will be happy to post screenshots of who exactly banned you from them and, if still available, the content within which the thread ban was based upon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom