Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Who's the hottest chick in Pathfinder : Kingmaker?

Who's the hottest chick in Pathfinder : Kingmaker ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Jester

Cipher
Does the Valerie from the "Better Looking Valerie" mod count?

zdTLtgG.png

The only one which is not mutant, sloot, impure blood sloot number one two or pedo bait?

Valerie all along even without this mod where you got it btw Comrade?

Her romance was really slow though my Char got all blue balled cause in current year game you don't even allowed to visit brothel or shag serving wench as Feudal Lord. :decline:

Better Looking Valerie

purupuru

Learned
Linzi is the cutest for sure. Especially since my first PC is a halfling. Though I would prefer if we were given an option to execute her, I would have LARPed it out as some major romantic tragedy.
I like some of Octavia's interactions during the tournament, feels very intimate and sweet, but she is an elf, and a mage to boot, so ewwww.

Delterius

Arcane
I might have liked octavia if she didn't have felicia day's face. Not a problem with felicia day per se, it just feels uncanny how its more detailed than everyone else's.

deama

Prophet
I'd normally go with amiri, but you can't bang her, so I'll go with those two devil chicks.

Dycedarg

Learned
I might have liked octavia if she didn't have felicia day's face. Not a problem with felicia day per se, it just feels uncanny how its more detailed than everyone else's.
At least she wasn't voiced by Felicia Day. No game deserves another Tallis.

Delterius

Arcane
At least she wasn't voiced by Felicia Day. No game deserves another Tallis.
i'll be honest i wouldn't have noticed that

oh man she sounds american is my reaction to most voice actors who aren't old ladies

Dycedarg

Learned
i'll be honest i wouldn't have noticed that

oh man she sounds american is my reaction to most voice actors who aren't old ladies
I probably wouldn't have noticed either. The biggest problem with Day is that writers like to turn her characters into mary sues, self inserts and masturbatory fantasies. Octavia being a stereotypical thot is a vast improvement over this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom