Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Who's the hottest chick in Pathfinder : Kingmaker?

Who's the hottest chick in Pathfinder : Kingmaker ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Amiri, easily. She has that dialogue about running through the frozen tundra naked with her tits bouncing around. :shredder:

I can imagine her nipples, and a bit of boob bouncing around. But to use the word tits? Bit of a stretch there...

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Amiri, easily. She has that dialogue about running through the frozen tundra naked with her tits bouncing around. :shredder:

I can imagine her nipples, and a bit of boob bouncing around. But to use the word tits? Bit of a stretch there...
I just think her outfit makes it a little hard to see what's going on. Either way, big tits never made a women.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Jaethal would be a good conversationalist, but an undead creature is hardly a romantic prospect. Octavia should be cute, in theory, but she's just annoying. Valerie is dull and weird with all her warrior stuff. Linzi nope. Amiri has a certain charm if you think of her as a scarred muscle babe. But conversation? Fuhgeddaboudit.

That leaves Kanerah, who is some sort of degenerate demon creature, but at least she seems to be up for it.

Testownia

Nyrissa, with her alternative portrait

149-1575860509-1920463329.png

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
The guys saying the nymph or whatever. Do you know how allergic I am to all that shit? When I was a kid, my face used to constantly swell when I played outside. I'd imagine my dick would swell and be itchy if I stuck my dick in that nymph.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Do you know how allergic I am to all that shit? When I was a kid, my face used to constantly swell when I played outside.
So you should have died in your childhood, but unfortunately you did not. This is what the Western medicine did to the natural selection, and the consequences of that are very clear now.

The Jester

Cipher

Sykar

Arcane
Clearly Kanerah. Zesty and full of spark (even literally), yet loyal. Hedonistic without being degenerate (Jaethal and Octavia). Sensible and intelligent without being cold and sterile (Valerie). Emotionally mature. Healthy sexual appetite. Good figure and bone structure. Surprisingly no Daddy issues. Send her into stasis when you've had enough. Possibility to romance her sister too. There is no other serious competition in this poll.

Last edited:

Testownia

Clearly Kanerah. Zesty and full of spark (even literally), yet loyal. Hedonistic without being degenerate (Jaethal and Octavia). Sensible and intelligent without being cold and sterile (Valerie). Emotional mature. Healthy sexual appetite. Good figure and bone structure. Surprisingly no Daddy issues. Send of her into stasis when you've had enough. Possibilty into doing her sister too. There is no other serious competition in this poll.

In this poll - no, but Nyrissa is a literal nyph - the term "nymphomania" stems from that. And she constantly mentions her "sisters". So she'll probably let you rail every dryad, nymph, and other sexy spirits around, since it's natural to her.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom