Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Who's the hottest chick in Pathfinder : Kingmaker?

Who's the hottest chick in Pathfinder : Kingmaker ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't have the tiefling DLC, so that left me with Linzi, Jaethal and Amiri. Because no sane man would vote for Thotctavia or Tower Shield Woman.
Voted Linzi and Jaethal.
For some reason my brain didn't register Amiri as an option. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of THICC barbarian girl, but... lusting after special needs person just seems WRONG.

Max Heap

Arcane

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
My own enlightened opinion: amiri all the way.

She is fun to be around and as others mentioned, her tough act is just adorable.

Oh nyrissa is an option too now? Well, she does get the most extensive romance story by far so that’s a strong plus in her favor. You wanna tap the plant, you best be prepared to put in some effort.

Sykar

Arcane
Does the Valerie from the "Better Looking Valerie" mod count?

zdTLtgG.png

Much better and much subtler: https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/149
149-1574578445-85503170.png

Yosharian

Arcane
My own enlightened opinion: amiri all the way.

She is fun to be around and as others mentioned, her tough act is just adorable.

Oh nyrissa is an option too now? Well, she does get the most extensive romance story by far so that’s a strong plus in her favor. You wanna tap the plant, you best be prepared to put in some effort.
BrotherFrank the type of dude you don't leave alone with the special needs kid

Sykar

Arcane

Humanophage

Arcane
Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
how are you going to add all those options but leave out jamandi?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom