Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Who's your favorite Bioware waifu?

Best Bioware Waifu?

• Jaheira. Been waiting for her hubby to croak since the Friendly Arm Inn!!!

• Aeerie (really?)

• Viconia, cuz I'm into emo chicks

• Leliana, because she is like Imoen, but I can actually bone her without mods

• The other emo chick, aka Morrigan

• Bastila, because constant nagging is my fetish

• Cat-lady from Kotor. (can you really bone her? I don't remember)

• Chief Williams

• Miranda Lawson, daddy issues FTW

• Jack, because I'm really brainwashed

• Liara something, blue lady from Mass Effect

• Lady Aribeth

• Wynn, best GILF

• Something from ME3/Andromeda/another shitty game I never played

• KC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
From all the women here i voted for Aeerie because she was the only one that gave you a child... i liked morrigan,liked the looks and on top of that she gave you a kid too.
"Aerie and Morrigan both have your kid but Aerie is the only one that has your kid"
I guess this means that 1+1=1 in Bulgaria?
I meant the only one in BG lol,chill out dude.

Actually, Aerie gives you a child (an then carries it to the midst of a battle... some authorities should really take care of that).

Morrigan gives birth to a demon spawn she wants to use for her own benefit. You'll not even get to see it. And maybe it's for the better.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I think it was confirmed in Inquisition that she and the kid still see the Warden too (but fuck if I'm gonna replay that shitty game to check)

One of the endings of Witch Hunt was the male Warden going through the portal to raise his kid with Morrigan so they had to respect that.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
I think it was confirmed in Inquisition that she and the kid still see the Warden too (but fuck if I'm gonna replay that shitty game to check)

One of the endings of Witch Hunt was the male Warden going through the portal to raise his kid with Morrigan so they had to respect that.
I wish the Wardens had had anything to do at all with the storylines of the other games. Not just the Warden of Ferelden but the whole organization basically got ignored for the rest of the series.
This thread is really reminding me how swift and thorough Bioware's decline was.

Codex Year of the Donut

I wish the Wardens had had anything to do at all with the storylines of the other games. Not just the Warden of Ferelden but the whole organization basically got ignored for the rest of the series.
This thread is really reminding me how swift and thorough Bioware's decline was.
The wardens were absent in inquisition for a good reason.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

The wardens were absent in inquisition for a good reason.
Nothing had a good reason for anything in Inquisition nor did the game have a good reason to exist. Except for my Elk-horse, and Varric.

Last edited:

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
None of you faggots mentioned Sera?! Nor even put her in the voting? She was the first, in my opinion, of the truly strong empowered grrls and wahmen that Bioware would go on to pioneer and then shit out to the rest of the AAA games industry. I really enjoy a fap to her pic right after my soy-chai latte and applying beard oil in the morning. She has such a gender fluid and non-binary face which is a major turn on...

p.s. What the hell is a KC that got the most votes? Help a noob out w/ the ultra hip codexer inside jokes.

latest
This raises a good point that Morrigan and Leliana are hot enough that they even managed to survive the Inquisition/Andromeda Stronk Wymyn uglification filter

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom