Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are we all numbers? DU finally went Khmer Rouge?

At least I don't have to look at the demonic Sherman avatar anymore. God job, DU

image.jpg

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Yes. It's still to easy to circumvent the system and figure out who is who.

winterraptor

Cipher
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I'm glad someone necro'd this thread. I'd not have the assurance that something was wrong otherwise.

Random

Arcane
Patron
This is nice, but we should have our numbers simplified into hexadecimal and that way we can laugh at all of the uneducated peasants who wonder what the numbers mean.

Random

Arcane
Patron
Put it this way: everyone with a number greater than 2710 in hex would be 5 digit scum in decimal.

retardation

Learned
The board already looked like a sports results table on a communist country state TV channel, now it looks like a fucking vomit. How the hell people are gonna now I'm retardation if there's some shit number in place of the nickname??

Oh I get it - the numbers are postal codes of secret masonic meeting sites.

zwanzig_zwoelf

The board already looked like a sports results table on a communist country state TV channel, now it looks like a fucking vomit. How the hell people are gonna now I'm a faggot if there's some shit number in place of the nickname??
HATERS+GONNA+HATE.+CHECK+DAT_fb2482_3271490.jpg

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Qwinn was probably preparing for this day

~ 8693

Edit: I can see my name now, I wanted the change, am now dissapoint.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
What's my number?

Edit: 14786

These people looked deep within my soul and assigned me a number based on the order in which I joined.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Alright, here's the real reason for the numbers.

The number is your True Name.

In knowing your name, you know yourself, and you know, now, there is very little you cannot do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom