Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why has HeroMarine self-destructed?

Viata

Arcane
Video games are for children
Was. I pity kids playing games today, there is only shit to play if you look to modern games. Maybe Nintendo is the only dev making games for kids at this point.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
retarded faggot lol good choice on username Irenaeus you have always been a faggot vatnik cuck.
snoo-small.png
Shut the fuck up, retarded faggot.
That's MY line, oriental.

Camel

Scholar
I was puzzled why Crispy was suddenly chain-rating me today. But turns out it was eternally butthurt retarded faggot spam-rating me all in one minute in a months-old thread.
TLauj3I.png

Last edited:

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Right after DU changed Iren's name, Iren made this thread, "my nickname sucks" or whatever it was called.

He wrote a mimicry of a Redditor's post (as he put it), starting with plain ole English and slowly descending into Lovecraftian resembling machine AI madness, so very close to gibberish. Not quite.
I sadly admit this has been the ONE Irenaeus post i actually found interesting. Not funny or nice or shit, i mean really interesting.
In the process of reading it one got to see, empirically, the self-conscious battling the sub; the perversity -in action- of using arbitrary open to individual interpretation symbols for a code (language); the socially enforced cognitive limitations -individual to each- while parcing through it.

It was the one fucking post from him i honestly, legitimately found interesting, but also enticing... If you grasped it and grasped it fast, with ease, was the issue with you and on what a level if so?
Sadly, it was just the one single post.. he's back to being himself now.

* Lost folks on this one too am sure, too bad. Taking some liberties tonight, talking like i think and the natives be damned. I'll go back to posting pikturez for everyone to understand tomorrow again, solid promise.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom