Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Why Owlcat's Kingmaker Sucks, in Plain Language

Codex Year of the Donut
Random mishmash of badly spelled jargon to desperately sound like they are intelligent

Owlcat's writing is pretty bad.
It cannot be bad.
Me: It's outrageous, you trying to sell me my own throne for 100gp? (Persuasion check on this line should mean you've haggled successfuly into not paying anything)
Shady goblin vendor (Persuasion Successful): Now that I think of it, yes, that's not good. 200gp then.
pretty sure avellone did the goblin-related stuff, might be wrong tho

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I've installed the game and deinstalled it the same day. It is ugly. I don't want to play it. I don't feel connection with any of the ugly pictures that are trying to represent my character or whatever. Also writing style is somehow interwoven with gopnik elements which is unexpectedly interesting, but looks more consistent in ATOM RPG and not in the wanna be high fantasy RPG.

Also I hate cartoonish style, bright colorful lights and blasts and life itself. Tried it just for you, Codex. Now I know for sure I can't trust you)

Two years passed by and I tried it again. The game is still ugly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom