Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Why was every Polish member of the Codex banned?

Gregz

Arcane
imagine being dumb enough not to understand that it lies in the nature of shitbox (or any other irc for that matter) for multiple conversations to take place at the same time
if anything, one being in another language (the second biggest on the codex?) makes it easier not to focus on it
i will sue
It's in the shitbox's nature to be full of retarded drivel all the time. All attempts to reign in the retardation (whether by Crispy, Gregz or Dora) only make it worse in some important ways.

Shoutbox was running fine under my administration until DU decided to fuck it up for the lulz.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Shoutbox was running fine under my administration until DU decided to fuck it up for the lulz.
You banned aweigh because he said something you didn't like. Theodora has yet to make such a bad call (though she did inspire one before she became a shoutbox mod). :M

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You banned aweigh because he said something you didn't like. Theodora has yet to make such a bad call (though she did inspire one before she became a shoutbox mod). :M
Really?... What was said that he didnt like?

Codex Year of the Donut
https://youtu.be/H47ow4_Cmk0

Thats my reaction for this post.
reminder
bcnFLrF.png

somerandomdude

Learned

Sunri

Liturgist
the only racists around are those calling for polish genocide everytime i wish to talk my mother tongue in the box like i have been for years now

Polish isn't a race, it's simply an undesirable European ethnicity.
Ty kurwo rasistowska.

Gregz

Arcane

Almost a year of honorable service only to be disregarded by the Codex toadie.

Don't ever work undercover folks!

somerandomdude

Learned
Polacks are pretty good at skiing....while riding bitch between an Anglo and a Jew.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom